Pretending to never let go...

The strong strings

When the car came  to fetch them. Min Ho led Shin Hye to the car. But before they entered, he took off his jacket and put it on Shin Hye and took off his cap put it on her. Shin Hye smiled. She loved being taken care of. Especially, when the one who tended to her was HIM. Min Ho ensured that Shin Hye was inside the car first. He then entered and sat closely to Shin Hye.  He slowly took her hand and hold it tightly as if he didn't want to let her go.

Through out the journey Shin Hye was speechless. She had never faced or acted in a drama or in any of her movies anything that she was experiencing at that moment but her instinct told her to just go with the flow. Min Ho just kept staring at Shin Hye's face. It was as if he was going to see her for the last time. Shin Hye blushed. She was embarrassed being stared at. She slowly lowered her cap as much as she could. Min Ho smiled. He missed the time where he could freely in such manner and the fact that she was shy about it made it more interesting to him. When he saw her lips, he felt that his lips were asking to meet hers but he knew better not to scare her. Or else, he would definitely never see her. He slowly leaned his head to her shoulder and played with her fingers. Like a mother who first saw their new born baby, Min Ho was counting her fingers.

"Perfect ten!" He joked. Shin Hye couldn't help but giggle a bit. "You're my perfect ten Shin Hye!" He whispered. Shin Hye looked at him and smiled shyly.

She took the courage to ask him, "Oppa.. where are you taking me?" 

"You have no worries, it's somewhere that we can be safely together." He ensured her.

"Ah.. I need to text my parents." She just remembered but Min Ho won't let go of her hands. "Oppa.. just a moment..." She was asking him to let go of her hand but MIn Ho was being stubborn and instead he tightened his grip. Shin Hye had no other way but to use her left hand to look for her mobile phone and brought it to her anchored hand and struggled texting. Min Ho was reading what she was typing as well.

"Omma..

Don't wait for me tonight.

I am sleeping over at my friends."

She sent the text. 

"You are such a good daughter. I wish I could have you by my side for the rest of my life." Min Ho said heart breakingly.

"Oppa..." Shin Hye paused a little bit as if she was thinking of a solution. "Let's tonight pretend like as if we will be able to do this for the rest of our lives.There's no point having this night if we were just going to brood about this." She said.

Min Ho smiled and nodded and rested his head on her shoulder again. Shin Hye slowly leaned her head and snuggled hers on his.