It's okay for me to take you away...

The strong strings

Min Ho, again, in his ridiculous disguise, paced back and forth, waiting for Shin Hye to come down. He was getting truly impatient by the minute. He kept on glancing at his watch. Finally, Shin Hye appeared, yawning and looking ratherly tired but she smiled when she saw his immediate vision. Min Ho walked to her and grabbed her wrist and led her way to his car.

"Wae? Oppa?" Shin Hye said confused with Min Ho aggressive behaviour.

He looked rather angry and focus driving his car. Comprehending the situation, Shin Hye just kept quiet. 'Is he angry at me? Is he going to kill me?' Shin Hye was scared. Min Ho could see Shin Hye's reaction. She looked worried.  Min Ho was smirking, he was happy that he could scare Shin Hye a little bit. 

As they arrived to his private mansion, Shin Hye was confused wether she should keep waiting in the car or got off the car as well. Min Ho opened the car door and grabbed Shin Hye's arm and closed the car door then led her into his house. 

"Op..pa! Don't scare me like this. Shin Hye begged and she started to cry. She was tired from her workout as well and she didn't have the energy to face an angry man. Let alone being just with him in a place where no one else was there added to her fear. 

Suddenly, Min Ho hugged her tightly. Shin Hye kept on crying as she was still scared to see Min Ho behaving as such. He soothed her. "Shh..... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I was only scaring you a little." He patted her head and hugged her more. Shin Hye's cry began to subside and she became quiet for a bit. "Shin Hye... How come you didn't get all the signals I was sending to you? I was deadly jealous when you were with Jong Suk." He admitted. "It drives me crazy when you were with other men even though I knew that you have no feelings for them but I was scared that they would have feelings for you...." He broke off, " And... My biggest scare is that you might react to their feelings as well."

Shin Hye finally heard his confession for behaving such ways. She hugged him back and snuggled her head on his shoulder. "Oppa..." She said softly. "Why are you being like this? You are the most confident man I've known. You even told me that I should feel lucky that you fell for me. I am most grateful. It took a great courage for me to jump into this boat. I, who normally let my fear of anti-fans take over... Do you think this is easy for me?" She tried to ensure him. She loosened her grip, and looked at him. Min Ho was full of tear. Slowly Shin Hye wiped his face and massaged his cheeks. "See.. Oppa... to be honest... this is my first time to be able to touch my boyfriend's face and giving you a free massage." She tried to be charming. She looked cute to him with her radiant smile.

"Shin Hye... you're really beautiful."  Min Ho couldn't contain his feelings anymore. He patted her head and played with her smooth hair and slowly his hand cupped her beautiful face and massaged her cheek as well and then hold her chin. He was closing in to her, Shin Hye nearly tolerated and then she stopped him.

"Oppa..."  Said Shin Hye she quickly turned her head to the side to avoid Min Ho kissing her. "We can't.. until we get married..." She blushed. 

Min Ho hugged her in return and breathe in deeply trying to control his desire. "Arghh... You smell so good Shin Hye..." He said. "How could any men be able to control their desire when you smell this good?" He teased when he knew Shin Hye was about to die of being shy.

"Ya!" She said shyly. "Stop it Oppa... I'm embarrassed." She hit him on his chest. Being quick witted and knowing she had faced such embarrassing statement or question before, she changed the subject,"Kende... Oppa... Have you eaten?" She innocently asked him and looked at Min Ho who was looking at her with full of love.

"Hm... I was hungry before and maybe that why I was angry. I wanted to eat with you actually." He made another confession. Shin Hye smiled seeing how her man can become a man-child when he was with her. She carressed his face trying to show her compassion to him. Min Ho decided to again by lowering his head trying to kiss her. She stopped him by placing her hand on his lips. 

"Ya! Oppa!" Shin Hye pretended to be angry. She gave him a cute angry look which made Min Ho laughed and she laughed as well. "All right Oppa! What do you want to eat?" Shin Hye asked. 

Min Ho jokingly said, "Your lips?!!" He said as he bit his lower lip and stared at her reaction.

"Ya, Oppa!" She tried to fight and free herself from Min Ho.

The mansion was filled with laughter of them both. 

 

My heart is filled with blooming flower...

I am the happiest....

When I am with you...

I never felt this way before...

Until it is you... 

Here... 

With me...