Just when things were beginning to become smooth...

The strong strings

It was another day for her to have her workout at the gym, after her yet- another brief meeting with her agency which finished earlier than she thought, she visited the cafe which was close to her gym area. She remembered how she enjoyed the ambiance and the relaxing surrounding. She finally recalled about her 'lost' novel. Once she reached the the cafe, she went straight to the counter to ask if anybody had found her book. The waitress went to look for her item at the lost and found area and she found Shin Hye's novel. 

Shin Hye was soo ecstatic. She could finally get back to her reading and continue her life as usual. She ordered her favourite latte and a platter of fruit salad. She went to a rather hidden seat and started to continue reading her book. She noticed that someone had marked a page of her book. It seemed that someone had read her book as well. It didn't bother her that much though. 

Shin Hye was engrossed with her book that she didn't notice the waitress brought her order to her table. Shin Hye didn't lift her eyes but said her thank you.

"You're most welcome!" Said a rather friendly familiar voice. Shin Hye looked up. It was Lee Jong Suk. Her partner for Jambangee brand. He gave her a rather happy smile as if he had met his long lost friend.

"Hey, You!" Shin Hye said chirply. She was happy to see her friend. "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I was going to check out the gym nearby but I  got thirsty. I was sitting over there. Not far from the counter when I saw you coming in." He explained.

"Oh.... Mianne Chingu... " She apologized. "Please sit down." She offered.

"So how have you been?" Jong Suk asked her. The waitress came by and brought Jong Suk's drink and muffin.

"Kenchana and you?" She asked as she pick a fruit from her platter to munch. 

"Kenchana. So what's up with you nowadays?" Jong Suk asked further.

"Nothing much. Resting a bit and working out to keep the stamina up. Next year, in January alone, I'll be pretty busy." She explained. " How about you, Chingu?"

"Same thing. By the way, do you have any idea about that gym?" Jong Suk asked as he pointed out to the gym that Shin Hye's going to.

"Oh, it's good so far as they serve me. Shi Yoon's Oppa is going there too. " Shin Hye explained. "Do you want some of the fruits?" Shin Hye offered him. Jong Suk took his dessert fork and aimed for the rock melon and put it into his mouth. "It's fresh isn't it?" Shin Hye approved. Jong Suk gave her a smile and nodded. " Are you planning to go there also Chingu?"

"We'll see... I just want to check it out first Chingu." Jong Suk said. "I'll decide later on." He explained. Shin Hye nodded in agreement. Jong Suk saw the book that Shin Hye was holding. "You seemed to be engrossed in that book." Jong Suk said while pointing his fork to her book.

"Neh, I love the way the writer wrote the story. An impossible love story." Shin Hye offered an explanation.

"Are you in love?" Jong Suk sudden question seemed to make Shin Hye felt uncomfortable. Seeing this, Jong Suk made a saving addition, "... with the book.. I meant." He smiled

Giving a little breathe of relief, Shin Hye shyly smiled and nodded. "It's a complex idea but the writer's flair is able to make me lost in her writing. Criticism aside, the charm of this book lies in the relentlessness of these two characters in going through adversity in order to reach their happiness." Shin Hye elaborated passionately.

" I would do that." Jong Suk claimed. Shin Hye blushed and smiled.

"She would be one very extremely lucky and fortunate girl Chingu!" Shin Hye encouraged him.

"How about you? Would you fight for it?" Jong Suk asked out of his curiousity.

Shin Hye was speechless. She kept quiet for a few minutes and answered, "Chingu, if I do that, I won't be sitting here alone." Somehow, her conversation with Jong Suk seemed to bring her into a sense of realization. 

The realization of her love story.

"Did I fight for it?" She questioned herself. 

As Jong Suk brought up his cup for him to drink. Shin Hye saw the time on his watch. 

"Chingu, it's about time for me to go to they gym." Shin Hye put her novel safely into her bag. "Are you coming?" She asked. 

"Yeap!" Jong Suk said and he quickly finished his drink and put it down. He ran to the cashier to pay for his drink and Shin Hye's. Shin Hye thanked him and they walked to the gym which was not far. While walking, Jong Suk took the courage to ask her, "Are you coming to the award?"

"Which one?" She looked at him puzzling, then she remembered the up coming award which they shared was of the same company; SBS. "Ah.. SBS... I have not sorted that out yet. As I remembered my manager said that I also have to attend KBS to present an award." She explained. "We'll see..."

"I hope you will come. It'll be a lot of fun if we could sit next to each other." Jong Suk said full of hope. "Woo Bin will be the one of the master ceremony and so is Noona. " Referring to his co-star in his drama, Lee Bo Young. 

Shin Hye listening to Jong Suk words, just nodded her head as if she was sorting things out in her head. "I'll update you." She promised smiling brightly.