A friend who misses... and What?

The strong strings

"Ya! Jong Suk!" Kim Woo Bin broke Jong Suk's silence. "Why do you look so glum?"

"Nothing. I have a lot in my mind lately." Jong Suk told Woo Bin.

"Like what?" Or is it more like who?" Woo Bin tried to wonder.

Jong Suk gave Woo Bin a bitter smile. "That Who is probably already taken." Jong Suk tried to accept the truth.

"Ya! Taken is when she is married." Woo Bin tried to challenge his thought.

"Karma, baby~!" Jong suk tried to remind Woo Bin. "I rather it be natural with us not to interfere between two persons who seemed to have strong connection." Jong Suk said and sipped a bit of his coffee. He was at the cafe where he met Shin Hye on the first day of the gym tour. He missed her laughter, her intelligent conversation with him and her dorkiness. She was the perfect girl that any men would want to keep hold on tight to.

Woo Bin smiled at Jong Suk's commentary. He knew better than to prod a sleeping tiger but at least he knew his friend's honest opinion. 

"I know what you mean. I mean... Shin Hye can be very adorable like a little puppy you want to put in your wallet and carry her every where. When you think of her, you would smile. It was as if she was never sad. But when she cries, it's like a flooded river. " Woo Bin reminisced the time he worked with Shin Hye. "Don't worry Jong Suk, give yourself some space first. Heal the wound. It's not like she tempt you. When you're strong enough, be her friend. She's a great friend to have around." Woo Bin took a fruit and put it into his mouth. The refreshing taste of fruits was great to his pallate. "I hope Min Ho Hyung will appreciate her always."

********

"What?" Said the person and he stood up. His fingers ran through the STARDUST Entertainment Agency Label. Then to all the assembled pictures of his artists. He circled MIn Ho's face. The informant was telling him about MIn Ho. "Thank You." He said after a brief conversation and immediately look through his contact list and called another person. "Time to bring him to me." He said in a serious tone.