The big decision...

The strong strings

Min Ho took Shin Hye to their mansion again. Shin Hye settled at the couch. Min Ho sat next to her. He slowly leaned his head on her shoulder and sighed.

"Wae Chakgya?" She sensed Min Ho was tensed. She slowly turned her body to face him and held his face in her palms. She used her thumbs to massaged his cheek. Min Ho suddenly hugged her tightly. "Wae?" She uttered in surprise. 

"Ani... I just miss you so much. " He lied. He smelt her hair. Shin Hye tried to fight him off but he held her tightly. "Can we just remain like this for a bit." He requested. Shin Hye understood him and she let him held her. When he felt better, he loosened his grip of her. Shin Hye looked at his face. She noticed that Min Ho seemed a little bit stressed. She smiled at him. He felt a lot better and Shin Hye could see that he was a bit relaxed already.

"Do you want some juice?" She offered. "Are you hungry?" She asked. Min Ho looked at her deeply and smiled. Exactly, at that moment the feeling he had confirmed it, he felt home when he was with Shin Hye. 

"Shin Hye, there's something important I need to discuss with you." He started slowly as he took Shin Hye hand and held it. "Today, I went to my office. My CEO doesn't seem to approve of me having a relationship." It was hard for him to say it out but he had to. "But I know I can't live without you. " He started to broke off. Tears rolled on his cheeks. Shin Hye being very understanding of the situation tried to be the calm one, she brushed off his tears and just kept on smiling. 

"It's okay Oppa... I understand..." She answered shortly. Min Ho grabbed her and hugged her. She hugged him back and she couldn't hold her tears either. "I told you earlier, it's important for you to build your career." She continued. "Don't worry about me I will support you." She continued. "You have so much talent to give to others. Don't hold it back just because of me. It's not worth it."

"Don't you dare say it's not worth it. I am worthless without you!" He said in anger to Shin Hye. "You're my life Shin Hye! Remember that!" He angered. "Never ever say you're not worth anything!" He hugged her back. "You're the rarest diamond and I am so lucky that out of million men, you wanted me back." He kissed her cheek. He was losing control of himself. He wanted her so much. Then he noticed, Shin Hye grimaced in fear. She shut her eyes tightly.  "I'm sorry Shin Hye... I am so scared that I won't see you anymore. I don't think I can ever let you go." He said full of embarrassment. 

Shin Hye slowly opened her eyes. Min Ho was looking away from her. She understood he was embarrassed of his action. Shin Hye herself was holding on a thin line. She took his hand and kissed it as a sign of respecting him. Min Ho took her hand and kissed back. Shin Hye smiled. 

"Oppa... listen to me.. The days we had here were beautiful beyond words. I don't think I could ever erase it from my memory. Although we are near now, we both know that we are far. Really far... Maybe we need to give it another try. We will see how far we could stay away from another. If we are meant to be, things will be easier for us. But one after another just appeared. Let's just cool it first. We can always be friends." She tried to cool him down.

"No!"Min Ho protested. "Not anymore! Let's just runaway!" Min Ho was desperate.

"Oppa... Running away is not the solution." Shin Hye said calmly. 

"That's it." Min Ho stood up. He grabbed Shin Hye's wrist. He led her to his car. 

"Oppa... Where are we going?" Shin Hye asked as Min Ho seated her on the passenger side and buckled her seatbelt. Shin Hye who was confused by Min Ho behaviour was left speechless. Min Ho was driving with full focus. Shin Hye looked at him a few time. Min Ho was filled with determination. 

They reached a building. He parked his car at the basement. The security seemed to acknowledge him. Shin Hye felt something big was about to happen. Something she felt that he rushed into it. As they got out the car, Min Ho let her the way. In the lift, he held her hand tightly. Shin Hye needed to do something. She quickly pressed the hold button. 

"Why?" Min Ho looked at her.

"Oppa.. speak to me... what are you doing?" Shin Hye asked for his explanation. 

"You'll know later." He answered shortly.

"Oppa.. I am in this too, don't you think I should know as well?" Shin Hye begged him.

Min Ho realized that he was doing this base on his feeling alone without taking Shin Hye's feeling into consideration. Shin Hye looked at him with a worried expression. 

"I want you to meet my parents. I want to tell them to meet your parents. I want us..." Before Min Ho could finish his sentence. A voice came out of nowhere.

"Hello? Is everything okay? Any problem? Why is the lift being held?" It was the building manager talking through the speaker. 

Shin Hye's eyes widened realizing what a sticky situation they would be if people find out. Min Ho realized the fear in Shin Hye's expression quickly pushed the answer button.

"Sorry Sir. Something very small fell so we had to stop the movement to find it. We found it now. We'll get moving. " Min Ho assured.

"Okay then.." Min Ho pushed the hold button to release it. Shin Hye breathed in relief and forgot what she was there for.  

When they reached his level, they went out.  "I will just introduce you first... We'll think more later."Min Ho's mind seemed clear now. He led Shin Hye to his place. When they were infront of his door. Shin Hye realized that she wasn't properly dressed. She stopped him. "What is it?" He asked softly.

"Oppa.. I am not properly dress..." Shin Hye felt embarrassed. 

"It's okay. I will tell them it's my fault." He insisted and tried to calm Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye nodded slowly. This is it... she said in her heart. 

As they entered, impatiently Min Ho shouted for his mother and father.

"Omma... Appa.... Audiga?" His voiced aired in their big apartment. Shin Hye was hiding behind him. 

"Here.. in the living room. Come here." His mother instructed him. He was getting impatient, on the other hand, Shin Hye felt that she could faint at any seconds. 

As he stepped into the living room, "Omma.. Appa... Meet my youja chingu..." He showed Shin Hye to his parents.

Shin Hye wasn't able to open her eyes as she was scared. 

There was a sudden heavy silence.

"'That's it! I'm dead!" Shin Hye thought.

"WAEGERE?" Shin Hye heard Min Ho's mother's voice. It seemed that they did the announcement at the most inappropriate timing. 

"Uwahhhhhhhh" Shin Hye cried in her heart. 'I'm dying of embarrassment!!!'