But the red strings' knots were tighter than ever...

The strong strings

Humming her new released cover album with Standing Egg, Shin Hye read the new book she had just purchased. It was not a busy cafe down the place where she was about to have her work out session in about 40 minutes. She decided to enjoy a light meal and some latte. She began to grow her love towards books and she realised she read just about anything. She took a selca of herself for her twitter and her new books with a caption saying, "My date today with this. I shall review it for you and see how it goes." She loved how her fans had been very supportive of her. She felt so much love.

'The Red Strings' was the title of the book written by a new author. It happened to be highly anticipated in other countries and the publisher decided to put it into several language including Korean. She remembered reading in one of her twitter responses, a fan of her reccommended the book so much that it got her interest. 

She started reading the book, the immediate opening sentences alone were an eye catcher.

"Fate...

It is like a string for each of you...

The reason why we met...

Our strings tied the knot...

I tried to runaway but you were always at any end of my path,

I tried to jump but you were the one who will catch me no matter what,

Ottoke... 

Ottoke...

Ottoke...

Stop stirring my heart...

Even if you didn't but you did... "

There was a sudden jolt of emotion inside of her. Her interest built up. It was intriguing and interesting and she was unable to put down the book. Every word was a page turner. She was getting deep into the book. There were so many chapters. The book was about a woman and a man who tried their hardest to avoid one another due to so many difficult reasons at times so hard to comprehend why but at the every end of their avoidance or difficulties, they seemed to naturally meet one another again. This concept caught her attention.

If it wasn't for her phone ringing receiving non-stop messages, she would probably not notice how much time flew. It was about 5 minutes away from her working out session. She panicked. She cramped everything into her back pack and hurried running to the gym. She hated making people to have to wait for her, it was one of the things that her parents had taught her, to respect the punctuality. 

 

 

'It sat there, on the table... it tried to call its owner but the voice could only be read... God had planned it to be this way... It should wait for it had a job being assigned to it..."