Fated is it?

The strong strings

Woo Bin was on his way out to meet up Shin Hye and Jong Suk. As he was stepping out of his apartment, he heard a greeting of which belonged to the person he knew.

"Hyung!" Woo Bin greeted.

"Are you on the way out?" Said Woo Bin's new found friend.

"Yes, hyung. I am meeting Jong Suk and Shin Hye at her mom's new restaurant." Woo Bin said innocently. "Why don't you join us in?" He invited.

"Ahh... I don't want to be the third wheel Woo Bin." said his friend and he seemed to be a tad frustrated unable to spend time with him. 

"No.. you are not, Shin Hye knows you and so does Jong Suk. Aren't we in the same cycle of friends?"Woo Bin tried to convinced him. 

"No, I don't want to be a bother. I'll see you some other time then. Sorry, that I came unannounced." He said and when they reached in front of the building, they bid each other good bye.

*******

Jong Suk and Shin Hye were busy chattering while Shin Hye's brother would interject whenever neccessary. Once in a while Shin Hye would glance at her cell phone as if expecting a text message. Jong Suk was really enjoying his time spent with Shin Hye. She was warm as always, friendly and kind towards others. Not only that, she would be joking around and making funny faces whenever it fitted their conversation. Occassionally, Jong Suk would playfully teased Shin Hye by threatening to take her photo and teasingly saying that he would put up her funny picture on his SNS and joked that he would put the title , "My forever love". Although, deep inside he would actually want to do it. 

"Nooo!!! Don't do that Chingu! Your fans would probably bashed me!" Shin Hye suddenly looked scared.

"Yup! This donsaeng of mine is really scared of anti-fans. She had and still is experiencing some. Took her long to recover but thank God there were supportive people around." Her brother confirmed.

"Oh, I am so sorry to hear that Shin Hye yah... Anyway, have you always been this adorkable?" Jong Suk tried to lift her mood.

"Ya!!!"She half-shouted, "Adorkable?" She continued, "Chingu-ya! In other men's eyes I am a goddess, you know!" She placed her hands on her hips and pretended to be a snob. She couldn't hold her pose that long, she laughed with all her heart. 

"Ya!... You cannot pull the stunt of a snobbish woman!" Laughed Jong Suk. Shin Hye hit him on his arm and he pretended to be hurt. Being such a compassionate friend she was worried that she might actually hurt Jong Suk. She rubbed his hurt arm and pleading for forgiveness. Jong Suk stared at her being worried. Suddenly he felt that there were just the two of them at that area. Shin Hye had robbed his air and he was breatheless.

"Ya! You two! Whenever you are together. You're like playful puppies!" Woo Bin voice shattered Jong Suk's castle in the air. He was half annoyed and turned his head to see Woo Bin and to his surprise, Woo Bin brought another person. 

 

I wish,

you are mine,

forever,

then no matter how bad a situation is,

no matter how painful I am experiencing,

you are the reason why I can smile and

lead my life happily....