This is our safety nest...

The strong strings

Min Ho had a very hearthy meal which Shin Hye cooked for him. He was satisfied and rather full. After Shin Hye cleared the table, she sat on the couch resting for a bit waiting for Min Ho to send her home.

"Oppa... what time are we leaving? Omma might get worried." Shin Hye voiced out her concern.

"Don't worry I just called your Omma and told her you would be spending time with me tonight." Min Ho answered her nonchalantly.

"What? Are you crazy? Appa would kill me!" Shin Hye freaked out.

"Ya! Your Omma already covered that for us. Relax will ya." He calmed her down. Shin Hye rolled her eyes to him. "Ya! How dare you roll your eyes to me?" Min Ho said. Shin Hye deliberately rolled her eyes again to annoy Min Ho. "Ya! Do that again I will kiss you!" Min Ho warned. Shin Hye immediately turned around and sat still on the couch.

"But Oppa... I don't have my things here. And... do you expect me to sleep on the floor?" Shin Hye asked as she scrummaged through her bag. 

"Don't worry!" He assured her as he pour some juices on two glasses. "While you're busy playing with your friend Jong Suk, I asked your mom to text a picture of your stuff, I made my assistant to get them and they are all in your room upstair." He explained as he brought their juices and put them on the coffee table.

"Wait! What???? I hope not everything.. everything..." Shin Hye freaked out. Min Ho gave her a mischievous smile.

"Like .. everything ... everything...." He raised his eyebrows. 

"Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Shin Hye squeeled as she grabbed a small pillow on the couch and covered her face. She was too embarrassed to face Min Ho at that moment. 

"Ya!!! I won't allow you to suffocate yourself!" Min Ho tried to fight Shin Hye to let go off the small pillow from her face. Shin Hye was adamant not to let go. "Fine! If you suffocate, I can kiss you all I want and who knows what else I would do." Min Ho .

"Ya!!!" Shin Hye finally put the pillow down and her face was all red. "Oppa!" She said out loud. " You better delete all the pictures in your phone that is so embarrassing!" Shin Hye demanded. 

"Why should I? I want to see it and imagine you on them from time to time when we are far apart!" He teased further. 

"Ya!!!" Shin Hye hit him on his thigh. Min Ho whimpered and tried to massaged away the sting from Shin Hye's hit.  Shin Hye smiled satisfactorily. "You deserve it." She said and took a sip from one of the glasses. While she was put it down, she realised Min Ho was staring at her and grinning as well. "What?"

"You just drank from my glass." He giggled."So we are kissing now indirectly?" He and jumped off the couch to avoid Shin Hye's yet another hit.

"Oppaaaaaaaa!!!" She squeeled. Min Ho was laughing hard at seeing her reaction.

*****

Shin Hye was reading one of the magazines stacked on Min Ho's coffee table while Min Ho was surfing the internet with his tab.Once in a while he would steal glances at her. After a while, he saw that Shin Hye fell asleep. She was leaning close to him and finally fell on his side and he led her head lie on his thigh.  He put aside his tab and tried to wake Shin Hye up to let her sleep in her room that he prepared earlier on but Shin Hye was already deep asleep and  too tired to be able to wake up. 

He decided to carry her up to her room. But before he could, Shin Hye woke up as she was not used being treated such way.

"Did I fall asleep?" She asked yawning. Min Ho smiled, she was the cutest thing he ever saw."Mian Oppa... Just lead me the way I will walk now."

"You sure?" Min Ho asked. Shin Hye nodded lazily. Min Ho took her hand and led her the way. As they went upstairs, Shin Hye eyes widened, she was admiring the detailed work of the mansion. It was so beautiful.

"Oppa... I forgot to ask you..." Shin Hye said.

"Don't worry, I told you I got everything... everything..." He giggled.

"Not that Oppa!" She said. "This house.... whose is it?" She asked.

"Ours" He answered briefly.

"What?" Shin Hye stopped walking. 

Min Ho turned slowly to face her and smiled. "Uri Chip" He slowly answered.

"Oppa...." Shin Hye was speecless. 

"Now, quit worrying. It's okay. The moment when we start filming, I was already looking for an invesment. Throughout the process, I was already slowly falling in love with you. When we were viewing houses, I saw this Mansion and I imagined how I would want to spend my time here with you and the memory in this house should just be made between us. " He explained. Shin Hye began to be teary.

"Oppa... to this extent...? I don't know..." Shin Hye was unable to utter he thoughts.

"Don't feel pressurised okay. I am not asking for your answer now. Beside, you're sleepy and I'm sleepy. Let's just sleep it off first. We'll see how things are." He said and slowly yawning. 

He showed her room and he told her his room was just accross her room. 

Shin Hye opened the beautifully decorated door and stepped inside her room. Her jaw dropped seeing the extend of how far Min Ho had done to ensure her room was comfortable and well decorated. She ran to the toilet and saw exactly the same items that she had for her skin care and shampoo. She checked her dressing table, all of her skin care products were lined out neatly. Shin Hye smiled and lightly touched on them. She went to look through her wardrobe, Min Ho literally had bought the entire clothing line in a department store. He wasn't lying when he said he got her covered. Shin Hye was excited. She decided to clean her face and put on her facial product before she head to her bed which looked extremely comfortable. 

 

It feels good that you are here...

I will never let go...

Now, it's up to you...

will there be us?