Something had to be done... clarify?

The strong strings

"Why was the word Dongsaeng appeared?" Min Ho demanded an explanation.

"Well, you do know that the media had to do what they need to the way we wanted it. We told them to be very discreet in representing you." His manager demanded. 

"But I didn't mean it that way with Shin Hye!" Min Ho was getting angry.

"Look, we had to do what we had to do in order to save you and her. Remember what had happened before. At least, Park Min Young was quite strong handling the blow. I doubt Shin Hye ssi could. She seemed quite fragile." Explained his manager to Min Ho. Remembering his failed past love story made him quite. He slowly sat down. He remembered how bad it was. "Your fan base is big and beside, words that have been hanging around is that, her acting skills were going nowhere." His manager tried to add fuel to fire.

"You do know that's not true!" Min Ho defended.

"Well... we all can agree to that but you know how acidic the antis comments can be. She could get hurt." His manager said. "Think about it Min Ho, if you keep this relationship as the level we have already declared, you can always be with her until the time comes." His manager advised.

" I need to clear up my mind. Get me a driver and a car. " Min Ho instructed.

"Just walk it off. You'll get over it soon." His manager tried to assured him.