Then after that...

The strong strings

Shin Hye looked at herself in the mirror. The images of them both spending the time just one night seemed to be far away now. She needed to be strong. It was not only for her, her sanity, her family but for those who love her. She took a deep breathe and smile at herself as if she was liberated from being prisoned for  a long time. But it was a lovely prison filled with love and care that she would want to be back there. Hence, the reason why she need to chuck it far, far away and deep inside her brain. 

Her phone rang, she answered.

"Hi, Shin Hye! Can you come to the office? We need you to review your movie script." Said her agent. She agreed. Befofe going out, she prepared her gym attire and things  she needed to bring along. She promised herself to focus on her career. She needed it so much thus she was motivated to do a lot better. 

She knocked her brother's room. She wanted him to send her to the office. She had no mood to drive over there beside she needed her energy for gym. 

"Wae?" Her brother yawned.

"Hyung!" She said brightly teasing her beloved brother.

"Ya!" Her brother who was fully awake scolded her, "Can't you act your gender? This is why guys tend to think you're a guy not a girl." He continued.

"Okay... okay... Oppa.. yaaa..." She said playfully. "Send me to my agency please.... pwetty pwetty pleaseeee..." She said adorably. 

"Promise me a new guitar.. then I'll send you!" Her brother bargained.

"Ommaaaaaaa..... Opppaaaaaa.... hmpfttttt..." Before she could complain, her brother covered .

"Fine! Fine! Feed me then." He tried another bargain.

"That's more like it!" Shin Hye agreed. "But Oppa, we'll do it after my gym session?" She sorted out their schedule.

"Fine!" He said as he grabbed his jacket and keys. Both of them headed to her brother's car.

******

"So Shin Hye yah... where did you go last Saturday night?" Her brother opened a conversation as he drove.

"Just at friends. I needed to clear up my head." She lied and looked outside her window. Her brother glanced at her to see her reaction and then looked front again.

"Don't lie.. I know you too well. Did you spend the night with him Shin Hye?" Her brother interrogated.

"What?" She acted surprised. "Just focus on the road." She tried to divert his attention.

"Come on.. talk to me. We used to be able to chat away in just about anything. Don't tell me you did something..." Before her brother continued to speculate...

"Oppa!" She cried."Why would you think I would do such a thing?" She asked him.

"Just be careful with men Shin Hye.. I love you as my baby sister and I couldn't bear the thought of some guys just wanted to use you for your physical beauty. Think of Mom and Dad... Think of how disappointed they will be..." Her brother announced his concern.

"Okay... We did spend the night together but all we did was talk... We decided on something very important." She cried and sobbed. "We decided to just cool it off.. I wanted it that way, he respected my decision. He wanted to settle things with..."

 

Like a mid-summer dream...

It was just there for one magical night...

It was just a dream after all...

Convince me...

Please...