It felt so real...

The strong strings

 

'Huh? Where am I?" Shin Hye wondered to herself. She remembered being on her bed but why was she back in the scene of the farewell party. She was siting next to Min Ho. Min Ho was smiling at her sweetly. Her stomach fluttered. "Is this for real?" Se asked herself.

"What's for real sweet heart?" Asked Min Ho softly. 

"Huh?" Again, unable to overcome the shock, she just uttered that. Her eyes could not look elsewhere but glued to his face. The face that she missed so much. She held out her hand and her fingers touched his face. "I miss you so much Min Ho!" she said.

"I miss you too..." he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. 

Shin Hye was so happy to be able to be next to him. She hugged him tightly and snuggled her face on to his chest.

Everyone was cheering for them. "This is it!" She screamed in her head. "Everything else was just a sad dream. My happy ending is here finally. " She snuggled more into his chest. He felt so good to her. She inhaled deeply with a sense of relief.

"Can we have the two super stars to the front please." Actor Choi Won Young announced.

Both of them stood up. Lee Min Ho led her way. People around them were cheering and some said congratulations as if they were there to announce their relationship. Shin Hye smiled so happily. It felt surreal to her. She kept telling herself that it was real.  As they were standing in the centre, two of the production team carried  a three- tier cake with two figurines which represented the two characters that they were playing.

"Before we began, let's have a congratulatory toasts for all of us and especially for these two love birds." Actor Choi Won Young announced again cheerfully. Everyone was cheering loudly. Shin Hye blushed.

"Awh you are getting cuter by the minute." praised Lee Min Ho. Shin Hye playfully punched him on his arm. "Ouch! That's too hard! It hurts!" Shouted Lee Min Ho at her. His facial expression suddenly changed from pleasant to horrifying. His face turned red in rage. He suddenly pulled her jacket and started to shake her entire body.

"What? This is not how it was!" Shin Hye screamed aloud feeling scared.

"How it was?! Wake up will you! Wake up!" Lee Min Ho was still shaking her furiously and screaming at her to wake up. Shin Hye was scared she closed her eyes tightly.

"No, Min Ho! " Why are you like this?" She cried.

"Wake up Shin Hye! You're going to be late!" His voice gradually changed to a feminine voice. Slowly she began to hear her mom's voice coming out Lee Min Ho's mouth. She blinked her eyes so many times and gradually her mother's face appeared. 

"Mom?" 

"You fell off your bed. We were worried. We thought something happened!" Her mom said with a worrying face. "You should have showered first before you go to bed." Slowly her mom left her room still worried about her dearest daughter. "After you are done with your shower, come down and eat. "

"Arrasso Omma." Shin Hye answered softly.