It's not a good bye for me yet...

The strong strings

Jong Suk was on his treadmill. He was running and focusing as much as he could. The scene he saw two nights ago still haunted him. Was he too late? Maybe it was nothing? Should he ask Shin Hye for the truth? Was that too direct of him? But his heart wanted to know badly. He needed some sort of closure. The question was: Would he be able to move on?

As he finished running, he went to get ready for his next activity. As he was walking to his private room for his next session, he ran into Shin Hye who was beautiful and glowing as ever. He literally dropped his jaw. Shin Hye was radiating with beauty. Was it because she was a woman in love?

"Chingu Ya!" Shin Hye greeted him happily and almost singing to her greeting.

Her smiles and happiness seemed to infect Jong Suk as well. He forgot the scene he saw and he forgot what he was thinking about before. Shin Hye's beautiful personality and physicality had the power to make a person forget things. 

"Hey there beautiful fairy!" Jong Suk greeted her back. Shin Hye stopped and then burst into laughter.

"That's very original Chingu!" She said while laughing. "Are you heading to your next session? You're sweating already ya!" 

"Does that makes me hotter?" Jong Suk tried to kid around and struck a pose for Shin Hye. 

"Hmmmmm" Shin Hye pretended to be assessing him. "Maybe after you shower."  Shin Hye and laughed.

"Ya!" Jong Suk pretended to be angry and then joined her laughing. "Are you free later? Can you accompany me to dinner?"

"Hmm... As far as I remember.. I've nothing planned. Sure. Where to?" Shin Hye confirmed and asked.

"Just nearby," He said and smile. "Better get to our next session." Jong Suk said his mini- goodbye to her and went to his room. 

*****

"Neh... Oppa?" Shin Hye answered her phone as she was packing up her things. 

"Are you still at your gym?" Min Ho asked.

"Going to leave soon." She answered him.

"Do you miss me?" Min Ho asked.

"Hm.... let see.... since three hours ago after you called. Maybe a little bit." Shin Hye then laughed. She knew it would drive Min Ho crazy when she pretended he missed her more than she did.

"Ya! Shin Hye!" Min Ho pretended to scream at her. "You'll regret it if I run away." Min Ho said sulking at Shin Hye.

"Awh... Oppa ottoke? If you run away... I have to attend to my fan boys then?" Shin Hye teased further. 

"Ya! Audiga? Audiga?" Min Ho pretended to be in rage.

"Hahaha Oppa... you do know that you are the heart of my soul. If you leave I die... Ottoke?" Shin Hye tried to calm Min Ho.

"So you better remember that if you want to stay alive," Min Ho said bossily, "So what are you doing afterwards?"

"I'm having dinner with Jong Suk in the nearby cafe and then going home." Shin Hye answered simply. Min Ho fell into a sudden silence. "Oppa?"

"Hm... I hope it won't take that long..." Min Ho sounded bitter.

"Oppa... he's a friend. I am not that kind of lady and you know that. If I was to be attracted to him, you and I won't be like this." Shin Hye assured him. "Beside... Oppa... I am not very beautiful. Jong Suk, I am sure, he won't even be interested in me at all. Supermodels surrounded him you know." Shin Hye said further to affirm her point. 

"Ya! Are you lowering my taste? I have very good taste and I am also being surrounded by supermodels and hot actresses all the time. Are you saying that I like you for your ugliness?" Min Ho snapped.

"Oppa Ya! You are different." Shin Hye tried to calm him down.

"Shin Hye yah! I  am also a man... " Min Ho said. "All I am saying is that, you don't know what we men like. If I fell for you, I am sure he has the possibility similarly to mine." Min Ho explained.

"Oppa... Don't worry. He has never made a move on me. Besides, I see him as a friend only." Shin Hye assured Min Ho. She could hear him breathing heavily as if he wasn't too sure of her assurances.

"Okay.. I trust you. But once it's over you must call me!" Min Ho demanded.

"Yes, sir!" Shin Hye promised and teased.

"And... don't always giggle or laugh at his jokes! Your laughter and your cuteness, they all belong to me!" Min Ho further demanded.

"Ya!" Shin Hye protested him.

"I'm only protecting what is mine!" Min Ho said non-chalantly. 

"Sigh... and I am not even engaged to you Oppa..." Shin Hye challenged.

"Ya!" Min Ho protested. Shin Hye laughed at him. 

"Okay Oppa, I am forever yours! I will not laugh nor respond to Jong Suk at all. I will be a walking zombie next to him then." Shin Hye said while laughing.

****************

Shin Hye was all happy after she had a good conversation with Min Ho. She walked outside the changing room to find out that Jong Suk was already waiting for her. 

"Sorry! Were you waiting for me too long?" Shin Hye asked apolegically. 

"Nope! It's alright!" Jong Suk said cheerly. "Ready to go? It's just right around the corner. I guess we will just walk and put up our hoods to avoid the fans." Jong Suk suggested. 

"Yeap! Especially yours!" Shin Hye pointed out and laughed.

They went out the back door of the gym. There were less people passing by there and a lot of them didn't seem to really notice them both. Jong Suk led the way and held Shin Hye's arm just so they wouldn't get lost.

As soon as they arrived at the restaurant, the waitress closest to them tended them. 

"I book a private room earlier." Jong Suk said. 

"Your booking id please." Asked the waitress.

"LJS2000" He said cooly. The waitress then showed them their room.

As they were sitting down, Shin Hye received a text message. It was from Min Ho.

"Don't you dare to wear anything cute! Don't be cute! angry" He wrote.

Shin Hye blurted a small laughter which triggered Jong Suk curiousity.

"What's so funny?"Jong Suk asked her.

"It's nothing. Just a funny text from a bfffttt.... I meant friend." Shin Hye nearly blurted out the word 'boyfriend'. "So what's up with you nowadays?" Shin Hye tried to divert Jong Suk's attention.

"Nothing much, still picking some projects for next year. I heard you landed another movie? Highly anticipated with the rising star." Jong Suk said.

"Yeah.. I like the role there and I miss doing seaguk. So, I thought that would be a good choice. I'm quite nervous though but I will do lots of research so that I can in-sync my character well."Explained Shin Hye.

"Have you met your co-star to be for that movie?" Jong Suk asked.

"Nope but he is acting with Go Ara. I will ask her about him." Shin Hye answered relaxingly. "I'm sure he's good." She added.

"Say Shin Hye, I have something to ask." Jong Suk got closer to Shin Hye.

"Neh?" Shin Hye noticed that he got closer but she was not alarmed.  "What is it?"

"How would you react if some guy confessed his feelings to you?" Jong Suk asked.

"Hm... it depends.... If I have the same feeling then normally I would just tell him to take it slow and see how it goes." Shin Hye explained. "I haven't much of this kind of experience. Usually, guys see me as a guy as well so we get that comfortable feeling but not romantic. Sigh! Story of my life." Shin Hye smiled.

"Don't say that. I think most of them are just scared to confess as you are very beautiful or the moment they see you, they forgot what they wanted to do. You have that superpower to make people forget." Jong Suk said jokingly. Shin Hye laughed to his joke. 

Suddenly, the door of their private room swung open and they heard a commotion outside.

"Sir... Please... this is a privately booked room." They heard the waitress said.

"Don't worry! I'm their friend as well." A familiar voice can be heard.