Is Juliet Romeo's dongsaeng?

The strong strings

Upon hearing Shin Hye acceptance speech referring herself as Min Ho's dongsaeng, Jong Suk's  hope raised up. He felt that there was a pinch of hope that he could work on despite what everybody was witnessing off. 

Whenever there was a chance, he would converse with Shin Hye but Shin Hye would just attended to him briefly. It didn't lower his hopes, he knew she was trying to keep it low as she did mention before of how scared she was of the anti-fans.

'Come on... Talk to me please.....' jong Suk begged in his heart.

as if God heard his plea, it was a brief break. He noticed Min Ho was talking with So Ji Sub, he used the opportunity to talk o Shin Hye.

" Why haven't you been to the gym?" He opened a conversation. Shin Hye turned to face him a little bit.

"I was a tad busy. I will beback soon though. How's your work out?" Shin Hye asked him.

" I like the gym but it felt empty without you," he confessed. Shin Hye smiled warmly. Jong Suk's heart fluttered when he looked at Shin Hye's smile. 

"Don't worry! I'll be back soon!" Shin Hye assured him. Jong Suk smiled happily.

"It's apromise right?" Jong Suk asked.

"Affirmative , Chingu!" she laughed a little. Then she turned her attention back to their table. He felt that the time was not on his side. It was too brief for him. 

Soon after, another round of award started. 

He was so happy that Shin Hye won the best actress. She deserved it he thought. What bother him was Min Ho hugged her. Was it fan drama service? He somewhat noticed that Min Ho glared a little at him before he sat down. Jong SUk was confused. Didn't Shin Hye referred herself as his dongsaeng? Why did it feel like Min Ho was giving him a threatening glare as if he crossed the line? What was worse was Shin Hye acceptance speech... Heartbreakingly, Jong Suk sensed something was up between these two. The feeling was unsettling... 

 

If you really love him...

Do  tell...

I hate to see you get hurt...