So.. it was just another dream...

The strong strings

"Min Ho Oppa! Wake up! Ya!" It was a familiar voice. The voice that he had been longing to hear. It was weird at the same time to him but although he was doubting, he slowly opened up his eyes. An angelic face welcomed him with a warm and playful smile. 

"Sh.. Shin Hye?!" He jerked his body up. A sudden feeling of excitement filled his head and his entire nervous system. "Is... Is it really you?" He asked in denial. He quickly grabbed her two arms. He stared deep into her eyes. She was in a shock. Her eyes widened in bewilderment. Obviously confused by his reaction. " Do.. do you know how much I miss you? Do.. you.. know how my heart hurts?" He began to tear up. He was so happy that his deep secretive wish was finally materializing right in front of him. He didn't want to waste anymore time. He hugged her tightly as if he never wanted to let her go.

" Op..Oppa.. What's wrong?" Shin Hye stuttered. "Oppa.. people are watching.. please..." She begged.

" Let them be Shin Hye... I can't let you go this time. I wasted my time before. I was a coward. I was scared of what might have become of us but I can't ignore this feeling. I can't fight this anymore. Each day is making me crazier. I am not letting you go!" Lee Min Ho sobbed. He deepened their hug. It felt like there were only two of them at that place. He was aware of people around them but he was willing to risk it. He wanted so badly for them to be together.

"Oppa... please... Don't be like this... Oppa.. think of your future.. please Oppa..." Shin Hye begged and she began to cry as well. Lee Min Ho could feel her warm tears on his chest.

"I can't. I won't" He stood on his ground finally. It felt so good. " Whatever happens.. let's just go forward. It may be hard but if you are with me.. it will be easier." He tried to sooth her and convince her.

Park Shin Hye just kept on crying. she felt the pain that he was feeling at that moment. 

It felt like the end of a very good movie. Where her prince finally has gotten his princess and they can live happily ever after... forever and ever.

He locked her in his embrace. She snuggled into him. "This is it." He whispered. "You're my forever after." He claimed to her. Shin Hye loosened his embrace and smiled at him, the sweetest and loveliest smile he ever received. She looked deeply into him. Slowly she tip toed... Lee Min Ho was very ecstatic. He slowly closed his eyes. He expected her to kiss him finally. He had always been the one who intiated the kiss between them and even in their scene, he would not miss the chance to lips-locked with her and savour the moment and at that time... Finally, she was going to answer him with her sweet kiss. He felt her warm breathe to his lips. "She's close..." He thought gleefully. "She's going to kiss me.. This is it..."

He felt warm fluid on his lips. He heard smacking sound. Again, as if something warm  was his lips continuously. Then on his nose. "This is weird.. but is Shin Hye screwing with me?" He began to be angry. The continued to the other part of his face. He heard a whimper. "That's it!" He thought. He grabbed her arms and shouted. "Shin Hye! My feeling for you are real! Why are you doing this?!" His temper was lost. He couldn't believe that he was being played by her. The one who he wanted to give his life to. He heard another whimper and then some growls. He opened his eyes finally.. It was just Choco.. waking him up for its snack time. 

"So.. It was just another dream..." He said frustratingly. Putting Choco on the floor and slowly heading to the kitchen to re-fill its bowl.