Trying to forget...

The strong strings

A couple of months had passed by, projects after projects done. Time filled up to the max. Fun it was, exciting it was... On and on.. But whenever alone, the memories crept back into his mind.

He thought of contacting her again.. He wanted to try to do so before his new film project comes up. He was utterly confused. His manager told him to withhold the idea. Things might get too complicated. Just the way it was before. He couldn't bring the idea of letting another innocent soul suffer. He knew that without his fans, there would be no him.

'Min Ho ssi... This is your prime time. Grab hold to it. If she is meant to be yours, she will still be available. Beside, she is also on her prime,time. I bet she  is thinking of the same thing.' his manager tried to talk some sense into him.

' i don't know hyung. Everytime I see her face, there is this warm feeling inside of me. That feeling that draw me to her is.. Is so forceful that even watching her from the screen makes me smile. Whenever I see her hugging other male it hurts. The  last time I saw Woo Bin hug her during that Beijing award they attended, I realised how it should have been me instead of him.' Min Ho tried to explained.

His manager inhaled deeply and shook his head. He understood what this hallyu star was feeling. Afterall, they are human beings too. His worry exceeded Min Ho's mother as he thought of   the consequences that they might have to face. T'is the hardship of being in the top and being nearly all female most wanted husband-to- be figure.

'Give it some time Min ho ssi... Maybe after this filming project, you will slowly forget her.' he tried to be stern with him. Min Ho just kept quiet. He didn't want any arguments. His heart felt very heavy as if he had lost half of his life. He switched on his phone screen. He looked fo Shin Hye's name and changed it to 'Forget me not'.