Chapter 4: Finding Her...TPOV

Meeting Each Other
I found myself staring into familiar brown eyes. I realized that this was the girl, the girl that was constantly on my mind ever since I laid eyes on her. She looked beautiful in the sunlight. The rays seemed to bounce off her hair and make it shine. I gave a small smile. She didn’t smile back, though. She looked shocked. I wonder if she knew I was famous. When she still didn’t respond, I was thinking if I should go over to her. But then I lost contact with her brown eyes, and I was instead looking at the back of her head. She walked away.

At that moment, my world only focused on her, walking away. I contemplated if I should go over there to her or not. When I finally made my decision to run after her, Daesung blocked my sight of her figure walking away. My heart stopped from the thought of her walking away from me.

“Hyung, who are you staring at?” Daesung asked me.

I looked down at my shoes and muttered the word that made my heart skip a beat. “Her.”

“What?” Daesung exclaimed. I looked up in time to see him frantically looking around the park for her.

“She walked away.” I felt my heart stop once more.

“We’ll find her. Don’t worry, hyung. Remember: we’re going to be going around the whole city to be searching for a girl.” Daesung reassured me.
After a moment of smiling—fake smiling on my part—something clicked.

“She’s perfect!” Daesung and I both exclaimed. I smiled genuinely at Daesung this time.

“We have to find her this time, hyung. She has to be found.” Daesung sang.

We stayed with some of the fan girls, just to see if some of them have the ability to act and sing as they claimed to be. I must admit, a couple or so did have some nice voices, but I couldn’t focus much since my mind was too preoccupied about the girl. What would she do if she saw me again? What would she say if I came up to her? How would she react?

Someone slapping me in the back got my attention. Jiyong slings his arm around my shoulders and smiles at me. “ Ready?”

I gave him a confused look. “What?”

“To search the city for Miss Perfect.” Jiyong chuckled.

My eyes widened as the thought crept up into my mind. What happens if the others find a girl that fits the description perfectly? No, they won’t find another girl. The girl that has been on my mind is already perfect for this. And I’m just using this as an excuse to find her.

I found Jiyong looking at me, and I figured out a little too late that he was expecting an answer from me. I stuttered a reply and excused myself to find Daesung. I found him chatting with Seunghyun hyung. I stood next to Daesung and waited for him to finish talking. I found it slightly amusing that they were talking about something with an elephant. I saw Daesung glance at me, and in an instant he excused himself to Seunghyun hyung and dragged me away from the others.

“Ready to find her?” Daesung asked, his contagious smile spreading across his face. I couldn’t help, but give an awkward smile and nod. Daesung patted my arm and said, “Don’t worry, hyung. We’ll find her.”

Before I can give a reply, Seungri runs between us with his arms up shouting, “Whoo! Let’s go find Miss Perfect!” Seungri then jumps on Jiyong’s back. And Jiyong, who was talking to Seunghyun, was completely surprised and started running off down the road.

Daesung, Seunghyun hyung, and I laugh at the two running down the road like 7 year olds.

“I guess I should go after them.” Seunghyun hyung said. He then ran off in the direction where Seungri and Jiyong went.

Daesung lazily slings his arm around my shoulders and sings, “Let’s go! Let’s go find her!” I roll my eyes and run with Daesung in a different direction from the other three.