Chapter 21: Another Plan...TPOV

Meeting Each Other
It’s already 3:12 p.m. already and I’m still in my room. I can’t really do anything. The other three stayed in the living once Seungri and Charlotte left. They’ve been discussing something for a while now and I’m just too out of it to really listen in. Once Seungri and Charlotte left, I went straight to my room and lay down on my bed. I haven’t left my bed any longer than 10 minutes.

I smile as I bury my face in my pillow. I’ve been lying at the left side of the bed ever since she left for today. I find it very amazing that her scent is still there after I’ve been inhaling it all day so far. I’m becoming addicted.

“Hyung~” I hear someone sing on the other side of the door.

“It’s open.” I say as I turn around to lie on my back. Daesung then pops his head through. He smiles at me before he comes in. He closes the door behind him and jumps down on my bed.

“Why are you always laying down on the left side now, hyung?” Daesung asks.

“Because I want to. It’s comfortable.” I say, trying to look nonchalant.

Daesung exaggeratedly places his finger on his cheek. He makes a “thinking” face. “Hmm, could it be?” Daesung says in a cute, innocent tone. He looks at me with an evil, teasing smile. “Could it be that it’s the girl who made it comfortable?”

I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks. I grab the pillow next to me and throw it at him. I can’t even keep my head up. My cheeks are burning with embarrassment. I hear Daesung snort and double up in laughter. “Aishh!” I mutter darkly to myself. Without lifting my head up, I say, “What do you want anyway?”

Daesung calms down, but I’m sure he’s smiling widely right now. “You’ve been in your room almost the whole day. You didn’t get to hear what we were talking about.”

“Why? Is it something important?” I snap my head back up, forgetting about my blush for a second.

Daesung burst out laughing again. He points to my face.

“Aishh!” I exclaim as I grab the pillow that has her scent and cover my face with it. I leave my eyes uncovered and hit the back of Daesung’s head. “Yah! Be quiet!” I say.

After a few more minutes, his laughter ceased. “Ah, hyung. You’re so different when it comes to your little ‘crush’” I ignore the jibe and glare at him. Daesung holds his hands up as if he’s surrendering. “Alright, alright. The boss wants to see us.”

I make sure I don’t feel any more heat in my cheeks as I set the pillow back down. “Now?” Daesung nods. “But Seungri isn’t even here.”

Daesung nods again. “We know. We planned this. While Seungri goes off and haves his fun, we made plans to see YG-shi.”

“Does Seungri know about all this?”

“Neh.”

“What exactly is this plan? Because the last one ended up with us getting scared and only to find out that she was just playing with us.”

Daesung smiles. “Well, I’m sure you didn’t mind that because you got her to sleep—“ I cut him off by whacking him with the pillow.

Daesung stops teasing after a while, and then proceeds to tell me what the three were talking about in the living room.