Epilogue: Months Later...CPOV

Meeting Each Other

 

“Baby let’s take it slow. Baby let’s take it slow~ This moment, I finally have you after dreaming so long.”

I smile as I listen to YoungBae sing his song. He dedicated this song to me one night when we were supposed to be “sleeping”. I feel my eyes fill up with tears. Such a brilliant song… sung by a brilliant man. I’m proud of him. It’s his first solo album. He’s been working day and night, determined. It’s the last day of recording, and then we have to go to practice for “I Need A Girl”. I smile wider. I’m excited as well. I’ll be in the “I Need A Girl” MV. After the success of filming “Tell Me Goodbye”, I’m officially part of the YG family.

I even have fans. Can you believe it? Surprisingly, most of YoungBae’s fans approved of me and I’m really grateful for that. And I’ve met with 2NE1. I love hanging out with them. And it seems like Seunghyun has got a little liking towards Bom unnie. Don’t tell him, but I’m trying my best to do something…

I learned Korean pretty fast, too. It only took me about two months. Actually, I learned on that week when I was preparing to leave… But at that time, the boys didn’t even know I was learning. I heard them talking about me over a cup of coffee one night. I made the mistake and barged in when I supposed to act clueless about it. I clearly got them surprised enough to make Seungri spill his hot coffee all over Jiyong’s lap… I giggle. I still remember that perfectly.

 “Charlotte.”

“Hmm?” I snap out of my thoughts. YoungBae smiles at me.

“Recording is officially finished.” He says, happiness radiating through him. I jump into his arms and kiss him hard. I still love him as much as I did before. And we’ve never left each other’s side. Actually, I’ve never left the boys’ side. I went to Japan with them. Every time they were performing or recording for a show, I was backstage, watching them, supporting them.

“I’m proud of you.” I whisper, kissing the tip of his nose.

He chuckles as we pull away. I playfully jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds onto my legs as he starts running down the halls.

“Be careful! We don’t need injuries during promotions!” YG yells as we pass by his office. YoungBae and I both laugh, our voices blending in as one. We reach our dorm. Yes, I live with the boys now. And it’s the best place I’ve ever lived in. Seunghyun opens the door. He smirks.

“I thought I heard giggles.” He says.

I stick my tongue out at him as YoungBae goes inside. I get back on my feet and see Daesung clicking away on the computer. I poke his cheek and peer over his shoulder. “What are you looking at now?” I ask.

Daesung smiles at me. “Reading articles again. Seems like a lot of people are anticipating YoungBae hyung’s MV since you’re in it. People really want to see you guys more affectionate in public.”

I roll my eyes as I take a sip out of his water. “When are you going to start filming?” I ask. Daesungie is going to be in a drama soon. I’ll be there with him, too. I’ve watched every episode of “Family Outing” just for Daesung.

Actually, my boys have been so active lately. Seunghyun is promoting his movie; Daesung is going to be in a drama; Seungri will soon be in his own variety show; Jiyong is going crazy with writing new songs for Big Bang’s comeback; and YoungBae is going to promote his first solo album soon. Did I mention how proud I am of these boys?

“Sometime soon.” Daesung replies, smiling. “I can’t wait.”

“Noona! I can’t find my favorite sweater. Do you know where it is?” Seungri comes into the living room.

“Wait a minute. Charlotte,” Jiyong calls. “I’m missing a pair of sneakers. While you’re in Seungri’s closet, can you go look in there? I think he took it again.”

With that Seungri and Jiyong start bickering again. Daesung, YoungBae, and Seunghyun let out exasperated sighs. I roll my eyes as I go in Seungri’s room. 

This is my typical life now. And I’m enjoying it. With these boys, every day is something different, something surprising. And I remember every single thing.

I find Seungri’s sweater under his desk along with Jiyong’s sneakers next to it. I roll my eyes, always the maknae. I come back out and throw their things at them. I give both of them a kiss on the cheek.

“Go to sleep, you two. We have to go back to Japan again tomorrow.” I tell them. They bid me their cheerful, tired good nights as they go back towards their own rooms. I walk back into the living room and see Daesung shutting off the computer. He kisses me on my cheek.

“Night, noona. See you tomorrow.” Daesung smiles as he makes his way back to his room. I look at the clock. It’s already 1 in the morning.

“Yah.” I call out to the two on the sofa. “You two. Go to bed. We have to wake up bright and early tomorrow.”

Seunghyun stands up. “Fine, but no noises coming out from your room. I want to sleep soundly for once.” He smiles. I pinch his cheek.

“You always sleep soundly. You and Jiyong are the ones who I have a hard time waking up. I feel like throwing rocks at you two.” I smirk.

“Yah! I heard that!” I hear a voice shout from the end on the hall.

“Go to sleep, Kwon Jiyong!” I shout back.

Seunghyun laughs. He swiftly kisses my cheek and goes into his room. Suddenly, I’m off the floor and being carried. I kiss YoungBae’s shoulder. “You know, you really should stop picking me up so unexpectedly. I could end up hitting you.” I tease.

“Mmm, I wouldn’t mind.” He whispers in my ear. I shudder as we go into his—I mean our room. He quickly turns off the lights and jumps into bed, tackling me under him. He kisses my jaw, the place where my scar used to be, making heat warm my insides. Yes, the heat is still there. I don’t think it’ll ever go away.

We lie down on the bed and YoungBae instantly pulls me toward him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lay my head against his chest. I can hear his heart beating and his feel his breathing. I close my eyes, enjoying the little things.

“Sweet dreams.” YoungBae murmurs, his voice sounding like music on its own. He leans down and buries his face in my hair. “I love you.”

I smile. “Good night.” I snuggle in closer to his chest. “I love you.”

I got my wish. Every day and every night I’m wrapped in warmth and filled with pure bliss. The sun is mine; will always and forever be mine. My sun. My taeyang. My YoungBae…

-------------------------------------------

A/N: GAH! I'm so sad and happy at the same time... That's it. The End. T_T How'd you guys like it? The story as a whole and this epilogue? If it isn't much to ask, can all my readers comment? I've been wondering who's been reading^^ I'm gonna miss this story...

ANNOUNCEMENT!

So, I'm not sure if I'm going to do another fanfic. I'm actually thinking about writing a fanfic for every Big Bang member. I have at least 3 story lines made. I'll be taking a break for a while, but I'll be back soon. I'm still not sure when.

Anyway, thank you guys for supporting. I felt some love:)