Chapter 55: Electrifying Kisses...TPOV

Meeting Each Other

 

“I’m sorry about Teddy hyung.” I say, squeezing her hand.

She lets out a musical laugh. “I like him. He’s fun to be around. He speaks English well, too.”

“Just wait until you go out with him.” Jiyong says. “He gets pretty goofy.”

“And you aren’t?” Charlotte teases.

We arrive at our dorm. Seungri goes inside and starts rummaging for food. Jiyong soon follows and goes inside the kitchen. Seunghyun hyung, Daesung, Charlotte, and I quickly come inside.

“Ah! Hyung! No! That’s the last of the ramen!” I hear Seungri shout.

“Come on, Seungri. Give it to me!” Jiyong demands.

“But it’s the last one! I found it first!” Seungri whines.

“I’m going to go and take a shower.” Daesung says over the noise.

Charlotte giggles next to me. I look at her.

“What?” She asks, her eyes sparkling.

“Nothing.” I wave it off. I don’t see how Charlotte is laughing. Jiyong and Seungri are bickering in Korean. “I just love your laugh.” I kiss the tip of her nose.

She smiles as me, making my knees go weak. Just then, I had the sudden urge to kiss her again. I mentally smile. As she turns away, I abruptly pick her up. She lets out a scream. She swiftly wraps her arms her arms around my neck. I start walking towards me room.

“Yah!” She yells, pretending to be angry. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Carrying you to my room.” I simply say. I kick my door open with my foot and close it with ease. I throw her on my bed and hover over her, just like last time. I place my hands on each side of her face. She smiles brightly at me. She brings one hand up and places it behind my neck. I move away a strand of hair from her cheek.

“You’re beautiful, you know that?” I murmur as I stare into those warm deep- set eyes.

“I didn’t know that. Then again, you could be lying…” She trails off.

“I wouldn’t lie about things like that.” I growl.

She chuckles under her breath and pecks the corner of my mouth, teasing me. “Really? I still don’t be—“

I cut her off by claiming . She lets out a soft groan. I smile, my lips tingling. Holding myself up with one hand, I wrap my other arm around her waist. I really can’t get enough… She’s just too much. I can’t believe I have her.

We pull away after a few moments. I look at every single detail on her face. She really is beautiful.

“Noona! Hyung! I’m gonna go in…” I hear Daesung shout from the other side of my door. “Clean or cover something up before I go in!”

Charlotte blushes, making me laugh. “Aishh! Come in, Daesungie!” Charlotte yells. Charlotte sits up and gently pushes me off her. I sit next to her and quickly kiss her cheek as Daesung comes in. He grins at us.

“What’s up, Daesung?” Charlotte asks.

“I just wanted to let you know that it’s only 10 a.m.” He beams. “And noona hasn’t gone out with hyung for his day…”

I rise from my bed, hyped up. He’s right. I haven’t went anywhere with Charlotte yet. This is perfect. I get a chance to be alone with her. I grab her hand.

“Come on. Let’s go.”

------------------------------------

I gaze at her as she looks at the place in awe.

“Where did you find this place?” She asks, crouching down and plucking a bright yellow flower.

“I happened to pass by it one day.” I tell her.

It’s true, actually. Those nights where I would just wander around Seoul brought me this place. I’m happy I found it. It’s a field, covered in flowers. There’s not a single patch of grass in sight. It stunning how the sun shines over the whole thing every afternoon. There isn’t one dark spot, not unless it’s under the trees.

I slip my hand through hers. It amazes me how I don’t feel hesitant around her anymore, and I love it. She smiles as she lowers her head to smell the flower she picked. She looks up and across the field, looking at the mass variety of flowers. She lets go of my hand and runs across the field. I stay where I am and watch her pick a light pink tulip. I start walking towards her.

After a while, I start jogging. Catching her by surprise, I tackle her down. We land on top of all the flowers. I hold on to her waist as I hover over her. I smile down at her face. She laughs.

“Rough much?” She grins.

I bury my head in her neck. “You know I don’t like hurting you.” She giggles under me. I lower my head and plant a gentle kiss on her shoulder. Then I start to plant more little kisses up the neck. I feel her freeze under me. But I don’t even ask, because I’m staring at it right now.

Charlotte abruptly sits up and I move away to give her some space. She covers her jaw as she eyes me nervously. I kneel in front of her. I keep my eyes on her jaw. I slowly reach up and try to move her hand away; she complies. She sighs and looks down, blocking the view of her neck. I softly grab her chin and tilt her head up towards the sky.

That’s when I see it. There’s a thick red line just a little underneath her jaw. I run my fingers over it. At the corner of my eyes, I see her bite her lower lip. I make her look at me.

“Where did you get that?” I ask, still staring at the scar. Just seeing it scares the hell out of me. I’m surprised I didn’t see it. I’m surprised that the others didn’t see it either. Then again, I did notice how she was always fixing her hair…

“It’s nothing.” She says, smiling at me as she covers the scar again.

I move away her hand. This time I clasp both of her hands in mine. “Where did you get that?” I ask once more.

She sighs. “Remember when I went off somewhere when you punched me?” I nod, remembering her cold stare. I open my mouth to apologize, suddenly wanting to apologize about everything. But she quickly kisses me to shut me up. “No need to apologize. It was my fault.” I shake my head, but let her continue anyway.

“I went to YG-shi, asking to leave.” She smiles weakly at me. She looks down and starts caressing my hand, running a finger over the lines on my palm. “I broke down after I left. I was taking the stairs. I started running down. I tripped and fell; I rolled all the way down to the bottom. After a few minutes of sitting there, I saw that my jaw was bleeding. Turns out there were shattered glass on the floor.”

I look at her in alarm. I remember seeing glass on the floor that time. That scared me. And now I know why.

“Your driver found me and he drove me to the hospital.” She says. “That’s it. So, now I have this.” She gestures toward her jaw. “It doesn’t hurt much anymore. I think the scar will be gone after a few more weeks.”

I tenderly push her back down on the grass and hover over her again. I kiss her jaw. “As long as you’re okay now.” I murmur. I raise my head up and hover over her face. As I stare into her eyes, I can see she loves me, too. It’s nice to know what she’s feeling by just looking into her eyes. Because I love her, with my heart, being, soul… Well, just everything.

I lean down to kiss her.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Are you kidding me?

“Aishh…” I mutter darkly. I take my phone out of my pocket, not even thinking about moving my face away. I look at the caller ID.

“Daesungie?” Charlotte asks, raising an eyebrow. I nod, glaring at my phone. Is this boy doing this on purpose? She sighs, “Go answer it.”

I look between my phone and Charlotte. I smile. I throw my phone over my shoulder and press my lips down on hers.

“Would you answer if I asked you a question?” I mumble against her lips.

“Of course.” She says, winding her arms around my neck.

“Would you forget about me if I was gone?”

She stops and looks at me, nothing but a pure glow in her eyes. “Never.” She brings me back down and kisses me. “Meeting each other for that first time is forever in my memory.” She whispers in my ear, making me feel those electrifying shots. She pulls away and looks at me. She grins from ear to ear.

“Besides, how could I ever forget about you when we’ll never be apart?”

I return her smile, feeling my heart burst. She pulls me back in for a kiss, feeling that extraordinary electricity flowing from my heart to hers.

Charlotte’s right.

I don’t think we’ll ever be apart.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Wah! This is the last chapter! T_T How'd you like YoungBae's day with his beloved Charlotte? :)

Comment, please?