Chapter 28: Bloody Mornings...CPOV

Meeting Each Other
I was currently sleeping in a dream-less state until I felt something touch my forehead. Then a man with shining eyes and a shy smile comes across my mind. I unconsciously move closer to the body beside me. I inhale. I’m not familiar with this scent. It’s more hot than sweet. I slowly open my eyes. Looking right back at me, Seunghyun was right across my face. A little smile tugs on the corners of his lips.

“Good morning.” He whispers, sending his warm breath to hit my cheeks. A delicate chill goes up my spine.

“Morning.” I mumble, completely confused. Where am I? Why am I with Seunghyun? Where’s YoungBae? I don’t remember much from yesterday night. The last thing I remember is Daesung carrying me over his shoulder.

“Have a good sleep?” Seunghyun asks quietly. Then I felt his thumbs rub circles on my waist. Waist? I then look at the picture a little bigger. He has both of his arms around me and then I notice I have my hands resting on his neck. I inspect the picture whole. I’m in Seunghyun’s arms on a bed, Seunghyun’s bed… I’m on his bed! I sit up straight and slide my hands off Seunghyun. He sits up slowly, keeping his arms around my waist.

“What’s wrong?” He asks.

“How did I get here?” I ignore his question.

He shrugs. “You don’t remember?” I shake my head and he sighs. “Daesung was carrying you and I offered to bring you back to my room instead. We talked about your day and you ended up falling asleep on my bed. I guess I fell asleep a few moments after.”

I blink and continue to stare at him. I never left his room. I haven’t even seen YoungBae yet. How can I forget about all this when I couldn’t even sleep at night? I mentally sigh. I couldn’t even go to sleep because my mind wouldn’t shut down. When Seunghyun fell asleep, I only pretended to be asleep the whole night. I don’t think I could’ve closed my eyes either. Every time I closed my eyes, I would picture YoungBae. It completely murdered me. Just like how I couldn’t breathe knowing I’m not by his side at night or how my shoulders slumped as if a ton of cinderblocks were weighing me down.

It’s not the same with Seunghyun. Heck, it’s not the same with everyone else. I’ve never had these emotions wash over me before. It’s like a tornado. I can’t stop it.

“Charlotte?” Someone whispers in my ear.

I blink rapidly as if it’ll clear away all my thoughts. I look at Seunghyun.

“Are you okay?” He asks, concern in his deep voice.

I nod my head. I feel him squeeze me closer to him. My heart starts thumping against my chest. What in the world is going on these days? I look down at myself and realize I’m still in the clothes I wore yesterday. I awkwardly climb out of Seunghyun’s arms.

“I’m going to take a shower and change. You should get more sleep.” I mumble and smile at him.

He nods and kisses my cheek. My cheeks instantly heat up. I hear him chuckle quietly as I leave his room, shaking. What is going on? I fell asleep with Seunghyun this time instead of YoungBae. I’m still in the clothes I wore yesterday. I freaking blush when Seunghyun kisses my cheek even though I don’t do that with the others… except for YoungBae. YoungBae! I have to enter YoungBae’s room if I need clothes. Dang it!

I snap back to reality. I then realize that I’m already standing right in front of his door. I raise my hand, but hesitant on knocking. I take a while and just plainly stare at the door.

“Noona?”

I jump and turn around. I press my back against YoungBae’s door and cover my mouth. Daesung was standing right there with a confused expression on his face.

“Daesung.” I breathe. “You scared me.”

Daesung looks at me up and down. He meets my eyes. “You’re still wearing yesterday’s clothes.”

I nod. “I didn’t get to take a shower and change. But…” I bite my lip and stare at the door behind me.

I see Daesung nod in understanding. Daesung takes my shoulders and moves me away from the door. Daesung goes in YoungBae’s room silently. I was about to walk in behind him when he quickly closes the door in my face. By that, I mean literally in my face. I already had one foot in his room when Daesung closed the door on me. He ends up hitting my face.

I stumble and fall on my from the blow. I stare at the door in disbelief and shock. Is Daesung mad at me for sleeping in Seunghyun’s room? No, he can’t be. He’s the one who gave me over to Seunghyun in the first place. I sadly sigh. I can’t blame him. I’m pretty frustrated at myself anyway. I wipe my mouth. But then I feel liquid on my fingers.

I pull my hand away and inspect it. Blood. Ah! Great, I have a nosebleed thanks to that stupid door. I tilt my head up and stand up. I blindly walk into the living room. I trip and fall back down, head first. Brilliant job, Charlotte! At least I didn’t smack my face on the carpet. I don’t think I can handle the embarrassment when the boys ask me why there’s a red stain on the floor.

I shake my head again and cover my nose. Screw with keeping my hands clean. I’m more worried about the blood and the stains I might make if I don’t clean it up soon.

I quickly stand up and run for the kitchen. Once again, I trip. But thank god that I grabbed the counter in time. I growl in frustration. I get klutzy sometimes when I have to rush with things like this. Why of all times that it has to happen here? Couldn’t it wait until I get home?

I quickly snatch some paper towels and shove them to my nose. I first wipe my mouth and nose for the running blood. I throw those away in disgust. I grab a few more and lean back on the counter. I make sure I have a firm hold on the paper towels and then pinch my nose with them.

I barely get any injures in my life so far. But thank goodness my aunt is a doctor. That way, I got to learn any medical stuff from her. At least, one of my family members had a sensible job. But when I do get injuries, I start to panic and get klutzy. After I get over that, I start to get frustrated with myself; hence, the sour mood taking over me.

“Perfect way to start your morning, Charlotte.” I mutter darkly to myself. “Waking up first thing in the morning with confusion then having a door slam in your face, making you freaking bleed.”

I look at the paper towels. How long can my nose be bleeding? I throw the used in the trash and get more back on my nose.

“This is un-freaking-believable.” I murmur. I pound my fist on the counter, making some of the things shake.

“Noona?”

I slightly turn my head and see Daesung standing in the doorway. He rushes over and gets in my face.

“What happened to you?” He asks, concern in his voice.

“A door slamming is what happened.” I grumble.

Daesung’s eyes widen. “Omo! Did I do that to you? I’m so sorry, noona. I didn’t mean it.”

I stop myself from snapping back at him. I don’t want to take my anger out on Daesung. I’m just frustrated at myself… a lot. Guilt washes over me as I think back to YoungBae. I felt my shoulders slump. I wave his hand away.

“It’s nothing.” I say.

“But, it’s bleeding a lot.” Daesung eyes the bloody paper towels in the trash. His eyes turn confused once he meets my eyes. I wonder what my eyes look like now.

I avoid his eyes and check the paper towel. I show it to him. “See? No more blood. Worry for nothing.” I force a smile on my face.

Daesung grunts in response. I throw the paper towels away and walk over to the sink. I turn on the cold water and splash my face with it. That’s better. I especially wash my nose and mouth. I’ve had worse days. I dry my face and plaster another smile on my face.

“See? I’m good.” Daesung nods slowly, still studying my face. “So, where are my clothes?” I change the subject.

Daesung points towards the living room and follows me out. I eye the neatly folded clothes on the sofa.

“Today is my day with you, remember?” Daesung stands next to me.

“Right.” I mumble as I pick up the clothes. “I’ll just go and put them on.”

“You’ll take a shower later today.” Daesung tells me before I go in the bathroom.

I set down the clothes and stare at it. It seems like Daesung is going to take me out early today. What time is it? I look at the clock. 7 a.m.! What are we going to do today?

I strip down and put on the clothes: jeans and a v-neck shirt. It’s simple. I wonder what we’re going to do today. I comb my hair and decide to leave it down. I might as well go all the way to be simple.

“Noona? Are you done yet?” I hear Daesung whisper on the other side.

I open the door and see him smiling. He’s having a lot of mood swing today. Though, I still can’t blame him since I’m the same today. Maybe it’s today. I have a feeling today is going to have surprises in store.
--------------------------
A/N: Since this site was down again, I figured I should update two chapters for today. Hope you enjoy! :)