Chapter 34: Days... TPOV

Meeting Each Other
Two days…

It’s been two days since I’ve seen Charlotte. I didn’t even get a glimpse of her when she came back from Jiyong’s day and I figured a little too late that Daesung took her out early for his day. Now, I know Daesung is planning on talking to Charlotte about everything, but I need to strangle at that boy. He has the whole day with her, for crying out loud! Couldn’t he wait until after breakfast to take her out like the rest of us? How much time does Daesung need to talk to her? For God’s sake, he didn’t even come home last night!

Neither did Charlotte.

I sigh and turn my body towards the left side of the bed. Her scent isn’t even on the pillow and blankets anymore. I guess it does wear off after two days without her here. I can’t even sleep without her here. Actually, I can’t even sleep knowing that she’s not even near. Those two days… Man, they’ve made my dark circles worse. They’re still not as bad as the ones I get when on tour or something, but they sure are noticeable. I’ve only slept for 1 or 2 hours then I wake up shaken because I noticed she’s not next to me. I felt so stupid every time I look around my room, and only to find out that she wasn’t even here in the first place.

I look at the clock, 7:30 a.m. I think I deserve to get some more rest. Our dorm is still quiet, so I guess the others are still sleeping, too. I get off my bed and go in my closet. Where did she put it?

Oh! There it is. I pull out one of the hoodies she wore last time. I put it on. I jump back into my bed and close my eyes. I bring the sleeves up to my nose and inhale. I slowly smile. Her scent is on this one. Thank God, too. I’m sure I was about to go crazy if I didn’t have one single thing that reminds me of her. I close my eyes tighter as sleep pulls me in.
-----------------------------------
I grab her left hand and entwine it with mine. Then I get her other hand and do the same. I stare into her eyes as I bring our twined hands around my neck with ease. I leave her hands on my neck while I place my hands around her waist. She slowly gives me a smile as she leans in, making me wait in anticipation…

“YoungBae!”

I groan loudly. A series of knocks pound against my door.

“Aishh!” I sit up. If this is Daesung then I’ll make sure I bury him myself. If this is one of the others then they better run. “What?” I hiss as I glare at the door.

“It’s lunch time already! Come on! We don’t want to eat without you!” This sounds like Jiyong. Aishh. He’s lucky that I’ve known him longer than the others. He just ruined a perfectly good dream about… Charlotte! I climb out of bed. Maybe I’ll get to see her today. I was just about to touch the doorknob when I freeze. Jiyong’s words finally sink in. It’s lunch already?

Does that mean it’s already the afternoon? I fall to my knees and groan. What happened to “can’t sleep without her”? Nice going, YoungBae. What happened to sleeping for 1 hour or two? Aishh!

I stand up and walk out of my room. Maybe she hasn’t gone out yet. Maybe she’s spending lunch with us since we haven’t seen her much. Ah. I should really stop lying to myself. I’m getting my hopes up high. I know she’s not going to be here. Seunghyun probably took her out after breakfast.

My heart squeezes, as I know I’m going to spend another day without her, without even getting a glimpse of her face. I clench my hands into fist as I walk into the kitchen, seeing only Seungri, Jiyong, and Daesung.

I need to talk to Daesung soon. I don’t think I can kill him right now. Maybe I’ll do it once I get all the information I need. I sigh.

Here goes day number 3.
-----------------------
A/N: Okay, Okay. I admit chapters 33 and 34 are kind of boring. They're just kind of filler chapters. But they have to be in here because things are gonna heat up soon...

Comment, please? :)