Chapter 19: My Day...TPOV

Meeting Each Other
“Why didn’t you cook for us today, noona?” Seungri asks. The other members and I all groan. He’s been excited this whole morning. He won’t stop talking at all. He’s also been repeating some of the same topics over and over again. He’s asked this question for four times already.

“Because Daesung said he’ll cook this time.” Charlotte smiles at him. Even if Seungri keeps asking, Charlotte doesn’t seem to get annoyed or tired. Though, I see her smile falter a little.

“Okay~ Jiyong hyung! Can I borrow some money? I—“ Jiyong cuts Seungri off by feeding a big portion of ramen to him. Sadly, that doesn’t shut him up enough. Even if his mouth is full, Seungri starts making sounds of approval. Charlotte and I lock eyes and she glances at Seungri and rolls her eyes. I chuckle and continue finishing up my ramen.

We all enjoy the beautiful silence in the room as Seungri tries to swallow the ramen. After 5 minutes, Seungri starts his babble again. I found all of us eating our food fast, so we could escape Seungri’s constant chatter. Surprisingly, Charlotte finishes before any of us.

She stands up from her chair, “I’ll clean. Just bring me the dishes when you guys are done.” She picks up her bowl and disappears to the kitchen.

Once she was gone, Seungri starts talking in Korean this time. Why does this feel like an interview? There’re so many questions and there’s so many answers. We all try our best to ignore Seungri. That’s when Jiyong slams his chopsticks on the table. He bangs his head on the table.

“Ah! When will this chatter stop?” Jiyong screams.

Seungri just laughs at his hyung and continues his blabbering. Jiyong stands up and practically runs to the kitchen.

“Charlotte! I’ll do the dishes for today.” I hear Jiyong say. A moment of silence and then Jiyong says, “Aw, Charlotte! I’ll do it! Just please,” He whines. “Keep Seungri busy and out of our hair today.”

I hear her musical laugh and she walks back to our table. She places her hands on her hips. “So, how wants me to keep Seungri out of your hair today?” We all quickly raise our hands. She laughs and walks over to Seungri, who is still talking about the music video for the sixth time already. Charlotte wraps her arms around Seungri’s shoulders behind him. Seungri grows quiet and a huge dorky grin shows on his face. We all gape at Seungri.

Seungri’s grin widens and he shrugs. “Noona’s got power.”

Suddenly, Jiyong burst in the room. “What happened to Seungri?”

“Nothing’s wrong with him. Why?” Charlotte asks and she pinches Seungri’s cheek.

“It’s too quiet in here.” Jiyong gapes at Seungri and Charlotte.

Charlotte laughs and straightens up. She leaves her hands on Seungri’s shoulders. “You’re welcome.” Seungri simply smiles.

“Wah~ “ Jiyong says in amazement. “If you want to shut me up anytime, Charlotte, then just do the same thing to me.”

Charlotte rolls her eyes and walks over to Jiyong. She pokes his cheek. She turns to Seungri. “Are you done yet? Don’t you feel like leaving already?”

Seungri jumps up from his chair. He punches his fist up in the air. “Noona! You should wear the outfit I bought you. Those would be perfect on where we’re going.” Seungri then leaves the table and runs out to the living room. “Whoo!” We hear him shout.

I chuckle and stand up. I place my bowl in the kitchen sink and go to my room. I lie down on my bed and sigh. This is going to be a long day for me. Seungri’s going to have her to himself the whole day. I wonder where he’s going to take her. I know Seungri enough to know that he’s probably going to bring her to watch a movie. Though, Daesung could be right on his part of the bet. Seungri can be a romanticist when it comes to it.

I’m not worried about this “date” between the two, though. Even if Seungri does like her, I can see Charlotte only sees him as a little brother.

A knock on the door breaks my thoughts. A door opens and Charlotte pokes her head through the crack. I sit up and smile at her.

She smiles, but then looks around my room. “Um, Daesung said that all the clothes I got are in here.”

“Ah!” I say. I hop off and gesture for her to sit on my bed. She comes in and shuts the door behind her. She sits down on the left side of the bed. I go into my closet and look for the bags Daesung stuffed somewhere. I found it all on the shelf and make my way out of the closet. I stop when I see Charlotte looking down at my unmade bed. She has this gentle and blissful expression as she runs her fingers over my pillows and blankets.

I smile widely as I take her in. She looks so sweet under the sun. And with that expression on her face, it makes it more radiant. But as I look at it whole: Charlotte sitting on my bed with that kind of expression on her face… Aishh! I shouldn’t be thinking about this stuff. It’s going to make it harder for me today.

Charlotte looks up and meets my gaze. She smiles and pats on my bed. I sit down next to her, making sure I’m close enough to feel the electricity. I hand her all the clothes we bought her yesterday.

She looks at each one thoughtfully. “Now, which one did Seungri get me?” She questions more to herself than me.

“It’s that one.” I answer anyway. I point to the dark brown shorts/jumper and the semi-light green t-shirt. When she showed us what Seungri bought her, I found myself eyeing the short-shorts/jumper. I still wonder what she looks like in it.

She takes the outfit and handles it with care. “I’m going to put it on now.” She whispers as she heads towards the bathroom. I lean back against the wall and stare at the other clothes. I must say Charlotte has an eye for fashion. From what I can see, she wears clothes somewhat like ours. I mean our clothing can be eccentric, and I can see some of that in the clothes she’s picked out. What I like about it most is that I get this down-to-earth feeling as well.

I haven’t seen her wear any of the clothes yet. Well, except for Daesung’s outfit. I swallow hard as I think back to that time in the dressing room. How her lean her legs look in jeans… It makes me think about what she’s going to look like when she puts on those shorts. Aigoo! Stop it, YoungBae! She was wearing shorts last night and this morning. What’s the big deal this time? But, the thing is, I really didn’t look lower than her shoulders. After that awkward time when she glances down at her…

I lightly slap my cheeks. I find it harder to swallow now. Gah! What am I doing to do now? I don’t think I can survive without seeing her the whole day today!

As if to push myself into more torture, Charlotte emerges from the bathroom. I gape at her up and down, as I instantly regret not looking at her last night. No wonder those jeans looked so good on her! Her legs are so lean and tan! They look smooth, too. I move my eyes up to her face. I smile sheepishly as she blushes deep red.

“What do you think?” She asks as she twirls. She then stops and faces me. “Wait, where are the shoes that go with this?”

If I can’t even swallow then I’m sure I can’t even mutter a single word right now. I point to my closet and she walks into it. I squeeze my eyes closed tightly and let out a breath that I didn’t even know I was holding. This is too much. Now I know for sure that she’s out to kill me.

Charlotte walks back out of my closet, holding a pair of sneakers. She sits down on the left side of my bed and starts putting on the shoes.

“Why do you keep sitting on the left side of the bed?” I blurt out loud. Aish! My big mouth!

Charlotte freezes and my big mouth was forgotten. I search her face and she avoids my gaze. She suddenly blushes. “I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I sleep on the left side of the bed at home.” I smile at her reply. “Okay, done.” She says as she stands back up. My eyes seem to look at her up and down again. I stand up as well and avoid looking in her direction.

I try my best to fix my bed. That’s when I hear her walking towards me. “Come on. You never told me what you thought about the outfit. If you do then I’ll help you fix your bed.” She smiles.

I look back at her. I stare at her up and down again and I gulp. After a moment of silence, she laughs. “I’m just kidding.” She then starts to help me straighten up my bed cover.

“Noona!” Daesung burst through the door. “Can you please take Seungri out now? He’s killing Jiyong hyung with his chatter. And Jiyong hyung won’t stop screaming.”

Charlotte laughs and walks over to Daesung. I see Daesung’s eyes slowly widen as he takes in Charlotte. Charlotte pokes his side and waves at me. She then waits for us in the hallway. “Count on Seungri to make her wear something like that.” Daesung mutters to me as he winks. Daesung, Charlotte, and I walk into the living room and Seungri instantly stops. Jiyong stops his screaming mid-way and looks up at Seungri. Jiyong follows Seungri’s gaze and Jiyong’s mouth drops wide open.

“Wah~” Seungri jumps up in awe. He links arms with Charlotte and heads for the door. “We’re going now. We’ll see you guys later!” Seungri then practically drags Charlotte out the door before she could even wave.

I dump myself on the sofa, next to Jiyong.

This really is going to be a long day.
-----------------------------
A/N: So, I was writing ahead on Microsoft Word for this story. I was already writing Jiyong's day with Charlotte (Yes, I'm that far already *smiles*). Then I got thinking. Since it seems like Seunghyun has got his eyes on Charlotte, do you think I should write a chapter in Seunghyun's POV as a bonus? Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, thank you guys for reading! I hope you're enjoying it so far! Commenting makes me happy... and sort of makes the updates faster:)