Woojin~

Who Do I Choose?

At lunch, nobody could find you. That was because...you were being a ninja and stalking Woohyun. He had called out Hyejin and so far, and he is just leading her to a quiet place.
You watched them while you were hiding on one of the buildings flat roofs. Too bad you couldn't hear anything. You just watched their body movements, figuring out what was happening.
Woohyun was talking and Hyejin looked like she was about to fall. It was like her legs didn't have any bones in them. You turned your head and looked at one of the trees. There was a person behind it, watching Woohyun and Hyejin too!
*wait...is that...KIERA?! Whats she doing there?...*
You ignored the figure and looked back at Woohyun and Hyejin. Woohyun looked at the ground while kicking dirt with his feet and a few seconds later, Hyejin pounced on him and hugged him. Woohyun was shocked but then smiled and hugged her back.
You knew that they were a couple and smiled. Then got out of your hiding space and jumped up screaming
'CONGRATS WOOHYUNNIEEE OPPAAA'
Woohyun and Hyejin looked at you shocked
'what are you doing up there?' asked Woohyun worriedly
'you might f--'
You slipped when trying to get down and fell. You landed in a bush but it didn't hurt you that much so you got back up again and walked towards Woohyun and Hyejin.
'OMG, SUZI, ARE YOU OKAY?!'
Woojin were like parents checking you to see if you were hurt or had any bruises
'guys, i'm fine..whats more important is...YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE! Hooray~ WOOJIN WOOJIN WOOJIN!'
You chanted 'Woojin' while jumping up and down and running around in circles. All they did was blush.
Kiera came out of her hiding space and looked really confused
'can someone please explain to me whats happening?'
You laughed and told her the whole story.
Kiera smiled at you
'so...do you like someone else?'
'oh she likes-----'
You quickly covered Hyejin's mouth
'i like no one'
Kiera nodded
*another investigation...hehe* thought Kiera evilly

The four of you walked towards GD DANCE STUDIO and saw the others sitting or lying down on the ground looking really bored. X-5 were also there and when they saw you come in, Zin, Hoya and L rushed to you guys.
'KIERAAAAAA'
Whined Hoya
'where were youuuuuuuu?'
'SUZIIIIIII, where did you go?' said Zin and L at the same time
They both looked at each other and gave each other glares.
'i just had some business with.....Kiera...'
The three of them gave you a smile. Hoya hugged Kiera and stood by her side.
'you should stay with me just incase someone thinks your single' said Hoya
Kiera smiled and held Hoya's hand. Woohyun looked at the 'HoKi' couple and wanted to hold Hyejin's hand too. So he took her hand and held it, making it super obvious to INFINITE and X-5
'OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!' they all yelled out
*so..Woohyun isn't with Suzi? I have a chance with her..muahahah!*
L started getting excited
*so...that means my confession will start soon~*


___________
A super short update since im taking to long to update..
and OMG, I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS HYOSUNG! i'm honoured xD haha
anyone have tumblr? Follow me~ http://angelarhh.tumblr.com/