Chapter 3

Who Do I Choose?

 

 
After waiting for a few minutes, the lady printed out your timetable, then she took you to your class. Everybody stared at you, curious about meeting the new student. Then you heard someone scream out
''YES! SHES A BBC!''
and another saying sarcastically
''thats soo awesome''
The teacher who was in the middle of teaching came up to you, then said  
''My name is Mr Vo, your Suzi right? Everyone! attention! this is Suzi and she is going to be our new student!' Please welcome her'' 
You just stood there with your mouth open, he didn't even give you a chance to say if you were Suzi or not ~rude!~
''please sit next to...''
Mr Vo stopped and looked around for an empty seat
''L''
he pointed towards a guy whose head was down on the table sleeping.
You walked over to where your seat was and had a better look of his face. 
''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' you screamed
L woke up and stared at you sleepily, then his eyes became as big as golf balls
'' YOU...! I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!''
You wanted to scream some more but Mr Vo stopped you both from saying anything else
'' Since you guys know each other, why don't L help Suzi by giving her a tour of the school?''
But you just replied back with
'' Sorry, i already have an oppa thats going to give me a tour of the school''
Girls snickered and teased
''must be some nerd''
They were shocked when you asked
''Does anybody know Zin oppa?''
the gasps were soo loud!
"'ZIN OPPA?! HIS MINE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!'' other girls started arguing and it soon became chaotic
"GIRLS! please calm down----'' Mr Vo started talking but then he was interrupted by another girl 
''You! how do you know Zin? whats your relationship with him? are you the sort of person that clings to him all the time?''
You were soo amazed that the class you were assigned to were so rude!
'' Zin is my oppa and we have been really close childhood friends, i only think of him as an oppa so you guys don't really need to worry...i think... and anyway,  i still like someone else''
Soon the whole class was listening, even Mr Vo and the lady
''Who is it that you still like?'' asked the lady curiosly
 At first you hesitated but then thought * it's not like he goes to this school *
''Well...'' you started ''his name is L.joe and he is my ex-boyfriend'' 
The whole class gasped but it was louder this time.
''do you guys know him?'' you say hesitantly
The lady started talking but you interrupt her... '' i'm sorry but i didn't ask what your name was...''
The lady laughed then said '' it's my fault, i didn't formally introduce myself, i'm Mrs Lee but you can call me Nicole''
You just smiled and nodded
Nicole then started saying what she wanted to say '' You already know 2 kingkas! thats amazing!''
You were suprised at what Nicole had said
 ''L.joe goes to this school and L.joe and Zin are k-k-kingkas..?!''
The whole class shouted in chorus ''YES!''
Then another girl shouted out ''DON'T FORGET L! HIS A KINGKA TOO!''
You turned to look at L and just wanted to slap yourself thinking that it was all a dream * how can this be?! can my day get any worse?*
Just as Nicole shouted '' that makes 3 kingkas! this is soo exciting!'' the door slammed open *BAM!!!*
A guy walked in and scanned the whole classroom, everyone became quiet. Then you realized that you had seen him from somewhere....it was Ki Kwang! When he spotted you, he walked over to where you were standing then screamed soo much that it blasted your ears.
'' LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! because of you i'm injured like this and now i can't even lift weights!''
You stare at him for a moment then say ''How do you know it was me?''
 ''Because...'' said Ki Kwang '' I got a glimpse of you with that Zin guy before i fainted!''
''Well..i wasn't driving and----'' you were interrupted by Nicole
''You came to school with Zin?! and...how did you hurt Ki Kwang? oh my gosh, this is like a manga!''
You sighed, school is so tiring and you just wanted to sleep, not to mention how hungry you were.
''Anyway'' said Ki Kwang ''since your part of the reason why i'm hurt like this, you'll have to look after me'' with a smirk, he walked out the door
You couldn't be bothered saying anything anymore but you lit up when the bell rang. You zoomed out of the classroom as fast as you could and went to find Zin * he is not going to believe the day i've had* you thought.