Chapter 19

Who Do I Choose?
Months pass by and you became closer and closer with the kingkas. Believe it or not, Ki Kwang and you became best buddies, he makes you laugh everyday and you got to know BEAST a bit better. Yoseob is just sooooo adorable, he doesn't act his age though, his more like a kid than a high school student.
You were in one of your daydreams in class when you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was L. You nearly had a heart attack because it might have been Mr Vo who caught you not listening.
'anything wrong?' you asked
L was hesitant
'um..er.....you know..the masquerade prom is..coming up..would you like to be my date..?'
You were speechless, you never thought of going to the prom, you weren't even interested. Before you could answer L, you hear loud noise and crashing outside. Zin and Jaehyo tried to fit through the door at the same time
'boys,' said Mr Vo 'what is the meaning of this?'
'well...' said Zin 'the principle wants to see Suzi for a minute'
*omg, what did I do wrong? Why do I have to see the principle?! AHHH*
'very well, Suzi, you can be excused'
When you were out in the corridor, your legs were shaking like crazy. Jaehyo and Zin saw how terrified you looked and laughed at how adorable you were.
Jaehyo held your hand
'don't worry Suzi, we just made up an excuse to bring you out, I just wanted to ask you something'
Zin elbowed Jaehyo
'no, I want to ask her something!
*geez, that principle trick always works,,,*
'guys, settle down. Play rock, paper, scissors to decide.'
Zin and Jaehyo thought it was a good idea and decided to play. Zin won.
'Suzi!~~~ wanna be my date for the masquerade prom?'
'....let me guess, Jaehyo, you want to ask the same thing?'
Jaehyo nodded
'oh gosh...umm....please let me think about it.....I should get back to class...'
You left Jaehyo and Zin standing there in the corridor and walked back into class
'what happened?' said L once you sat down
'oh..the principle was just and excuse so Zin and Jaehyo could ask me a question..'
L raised his eyebrows
'what did they ask you?'
'they want me to be their date for the prom...I said I'll think about it. Oh, I haven't answered you yet..can I please think about it?'
L nodded
'take your time..and it's okay if your not my date..that takes pressure off your shoulders right?'
You smile, L was so sweet, which made you wonder, did he ever have a girlfriend before?

At lunch you were walking around the school garden admiring all the flowers, Ki Kwang came up to you happily.
'heyy Suziii!~ wanna be my date for the masquerade prom that's coming up..?'
* arghhh, dammit, if one more person asks me about the prom, I'm gonna...punch a tree*
'umm, let's see... Can I please think about it?'
'yea, no pressure'
Ki Kwang walked away whistling loudly to a song.
You walked towards the dance studio because you wanted peace and quiet. When you looked through the mirror, you saw Hoya practicing his dace moves. They were swift and he looked sooooooo cool! He saw you standing outside and gestured you to come in,
'hi Hoya! Have you thought of naming this place?'
Hoya thought for a moment
'let's name it...'GD DANCE STUDIO'
you laughed
'what does GD stand for?'
Hoya was shocked
'YOU DONT KNOW WHO GD IS?! It stands for G DRAGON and his like...my idol! The best dancer in the whole entire world!
'oh..okay, well GD DANCE STUDIO it is.'
Hoya looked at you for a moment
'Suzi, I was wondering if you'd like to be my date...for the masquerade prom...'
*OMFG! Seriously! Whats up with these guys?! There are girls other than me too!*
you walked outside and stood in front of a tree, then punched it *owwwwwww*
Hoya came running out of the studio
'yahhh! Are you crazy, what did you do that for?!'
'ummm, because I felt like it..can I please think about it??'
Hoya nodded, still looking at you knuckles,
When you went home, you thought hard about who to choose; L, Zin, Jaehyo, Ki Kwang or Hoya? It was too hard to pick! You stayed up till 12 thinking about it all, why is it so stressful? In the end you made up your mind on your decision.
The next day at school, you called the guys who asked you to be their date, to come out and meet you..
'I have made my decision about who I'm gonna choose...'
5 of them were looking at each other shocked that so many guys asked you to be their date.
*why did they have to ask her too* they all thought
'the person I choose is...'


______________
I forgot all about TEEN TOP! omg... Teen top is coming soon!
who did Suzi choose? Is it obvious who she gonna choose? :D
plz comment!~~
AnnaGd: WOOHOOO GD Dance Studio, mhhm, best name ever!!