Chapter 20

Who Do I Choose?
'i choose....no one'
Everyone was confused
'what do you mean you choose no one? Are you another guys date?' said Zin sadly
'aniyo, i just don't want to go to the prom, mianhe... And its too hard to choose between all of you guys anyway, you all have different charms'
Ki Kwang smiled and felt superior
'oh really? So...if i was the only one who asked you, you would've gone with me?'
You nodded
'of course! i would have gone with every single one of you but i cant take 5 guys to the prom with me, it would be weird and selfish. Plus, i would make more enemies..'
L agreed
'that makes sense...so, your not not going to the prom?'
You shook your head
'WAIT A MINUTE!' yelled Zin
'L, i thought you had that Alexandra chick that you liked, why are you asking Suzi to go to the prom with you?'
L forgot all about the non-existing Alexandra
'umm, she sorta moved to...Japan and Suzi is the only girl i'm closest too.'
Zin looked at L like he didn't believe him, he became suspicious but for now, he let it slide.
'anyway, i need to do something before i get to class'
You waved to the guys and walked off. While you were walking you were looking down at the ground making sure you didn't squish an ant or something, then you bumped into someone
'oops..mian-'' you stopped, then looked at him
'L..L.joe.....'
There were guys behind him *must be TEEN TOP*
'hi..Suzi....long time no see...'
You stayed silent, you thought of doing a runner but then he grabbed you wrist just as you were about to take a step.
'we really need to talk'
You wanted to pull away but he was too strong, then you heard someone call out L.Joe's name.
'L.Joe! Watchu doing?' it was Kiarah.
Could your day get any worse than this?
The guys behind L.Joe, TEEN TOP, became serious. *doesn't look like they like her much..*
'go away Kiarah' said a tall muscular guy
Kiarah pouted 'wae?'
You felt sick, you didn't know what to do to get away. Then your prince in shining armour came, he grabbed your other wrist and tried to take you somewhere safe but L.Joe was holding on.
'let go Ki Kwang, i need to talk to her'
Ki Kwang Smirked
'doesn't look like she wants to see your face though'
L.Joe became pissed and said through gritted teeth
'it's really really important'
'pshh, like i would caree'
Ki Kwang then got L.Joe's hand and seperated it from your's then pulled you away.
'you okay Suzi?'
You wanted to cry but held your tears in
'yes, i'm okay, thanks oppa'
Ki Kwang smiled then ruffled your hair,
'whoever hurts you will be in so much trouble that they would've wished they never lived.'
'Oppa! Even if they bully me or something, you can't go that far!'
'ok, i'll just tell them off then'
But Ki Kwang had an evil grin and it didn't look like he would 'just' tell them off.


__________________
Some bits might not make sense, but im lazy to fix it xD and i think it might be a bit short so....ENJOY READINGGG o(^▽^)o