Date...?

Who Do I Choose?
Today, you were sitting alone at lunch. sometimes, you just wanted to be alone. That didn't last long though, L walked towards you when he saw you sitting by yourself.
'um, hey Suzi...can you please go somewhere with me tomorrow? I know it's a sunday and you would want to sleep in but, i really need your help. From a girls point of view, i need you to help me buy something..'
'of course i'll help you! Your my best friend!'
You smiled at him sweetly and his heart fluttered, then he sat next to you
'but..L, what do you have in mind?'
'hmm, i'm not sure..when we go tomorrow, you can choose for me'

----the next day-----

You woke up early because L came to pick you up
'are you ready?'
'yep'
You both went around Seoul and into lots of super cute shops. You found a really cute clothes shop with lots of couple clothing
*one day, i hope i can wear that with someone special..*
your thoughts were interrupted by L because he wanted to go into this jewellery store.
He was holding a necklace and a ring
'which do you think would be better?'
You seriously didn't know which to choose
'mianhe...i don't really know...i'm so useless.'
'your not useless! Umm, since you can't choose between both of them, i'll just buy them both :)'
After he bought his items, you guys went shopping for about another hour, then you bumped into Hoya
'oh, hyung! What are you doing here?'
Hoya smiled at you both
'oh, i was just shopping around for stuff, mind if i join you guys?'
L wanted to say no but he didn't want to be mean and show you a bad side of him
'sure...'
*i just wanted to be with Suzi, hyung, you ruined everything!!!*
For the rest of the day, ever since Hoya hung out with you guys, L became annoyed and pissed off. You and Hoya didn't notice it because if you look at him, he would just smile at you sweetly. Hoya always got in between the both of you. If you were standing next to each other, he would squish his way between you guys and if you were talking to L, he would make noise or do something to catch your attention. Of course, you didn't realise what was happening, Hoya is like..a ninja!

Three of you were hungry and decided to go and eat ice cream. You sat next to L and Hoya was opposite the both of you. Everyone got chocolate ice cream and when it came you ate it at a super fast pace. Hoya and L were surprised because they had never seen this side of you before. Hoya then got his finger, dipped it into the ice cream and smudged it on your nose.
'YAH OPP----, wait, no, HOYA!! what was that for?!'
Hoya's ears perked up when you nearly called him oppa
'call me oppa, please~?'
You pouted
'no'
'pleaseeeeeeee'
he did the puppy dog eyes so you gave in
'okay Hoya oppa'
Hoya started grinning like a scary clown
'yay! Suzi called me oppa!'
In the corner L was getting jaelous, *i want her to call me oppa too! >:|*
you were about to ask L if he wanted you to call him oppa too but then a toy lizard just bounced out of no where on your table
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
Your scream was high pitched and it nearly broke L's eardrums, people in the shop were staring at you but then, they just turned back to what they were doing.
You turned around to see who had done that prank on you. It was a guy, tallish but you couldn't see his face, he was walking the opposite direction from you with his hoodie over his head.
'that bastard....' mumbled Hoya
You stopped him from getting up and following the guy
'it's okay oppa, just leave it'
Hoya was happy again once you said oppa
'okay~'


"arghh, dammit Jaehyo, why did you prank them like that? You were suppose to do something to L and Hoya, not scared Suzi! Aishh Pabo...'


______________
Who do you want Suzi to be with?? I can't decide D:
And sorry if it's short, i'll make it longer next time, im pretty much suprised you guys still read this fanfic, to be honest, i think it's boring..maybe because i know who the Red Dragon is xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGJONG & HYUNSEUNG ♥♥♥