Thunder

Who Do I Choose?
The shopping mall was HUGEE!
you don't really go shopping that much and your mum was the one who bought you everything. It was the first time you went to a mall like this and the guys found it cute when you get excited seeing something you've never seen before.
'OMGOMGOMG! Look at all the food!'
You stared at the food court in awe. Food was everywhere around you! Your eyes were sparkling but when you turned around all the guys were gone.
'guys...?'
You walked around but still, there was no sign of them. You started panicking so you ran and ran and ran, trying to find them.
You started to get teary and everything became blurry, then, you bumped into someone.
'oh, mianhe, are you okay'
The guy you bumped into held out his hand. You just looked at it, still teary. You still didn't take his hand so he took your hand and helped you up.
'are you okay?' he asked again
'do you want me to stay with you until you feel better?'
You nodded slowly.
*why am i crying? I just got lost..aishh, i feel stupid*
after you calmed down and your tears were wiped away, you got a better look at the guy. He was handsome and cute. His smile was so adorable that it would make any girls heart skip a beat.
'what's your name?'
'Suzi..'
'thats a pretty name~ my name is Cheondung, but you can call me Thunder'
You gave him a smile
'gomawo Thunder..for staying with me'
You both sat down and talked for a little while then your oppa's came running towards you
'SUZI'
'NOONA'
they all shouted
Thunder was surprised at the amount of guys calling for you.
'thank god your safe' said Sunggyu
'i would have been dead if your mum found out you were lost.'
L cast his eyes on Thunder.
'who is that?' said Woohyun pointing to Thunder
'i'm Thunder. I was just looking after Suzi when she got lost'
L wasn't listening to Thunder
*i think i've seen him before...but where..?*
everyone greeted Thunder and when it was Ji yong's turn, he would keep glancing at Thunder, giving him a weird look, like he knew him before.
L kept thinking
*why isn't my brain working today?! Gahhhhh*
Suddenly L knew the answer after he lightly slapped his head
*CHEONDUNG!--THUNDER! Whoa...GD's worst enemy, Thunder..battling it out to be the king of dance*
He looked at both of them uneasily
*is there going to be a fight...?*
Hoya, on the other hand, was clueless, even though he was a big fan of GD and knew everything about him (especially GD's enemy), he didn't suspect anything at all.
'sorry oppa's, i got lost and wasted shopping time...'
They all nodded, telling you that it was ok.
You turned to Thunder
'again...gomawo for staying with me but i have to go now'
Thunder waved at you as you walked away with your oppa's
*i know i'll be seeing you again Suzi* thought Thunder
As you were walking and looking around, you passed the tv shop but something caught your eye so you walked back. It was an advertisement of a new girl group debuting named Juliet. They were all so pretty and their names were Hyejin, Kiera, Minhee and Chaerin. 'oh! It's Juliet' said GD
'do you know them?' you asked
'yep, they're in my company'
'ahh, they look soo cool and pretty!'
You were getting excited and you couldn't wait till they debuted
'i want to meet them one day~'
'well, i can show you around the company, and you might be able to meet them if we bump into them'
'really?! You would take some time off for me?'
Ji yong laughed
'of course, your my best friend~'