Servant

Who Do I Choose?
Since you were kidnapped, you'd expect the men to take you to a dirty, old, rundown place but this was different. It was like you were in a beautiful mansion, with white shiny tiles and the walls were all creamy.
You tried to get up but you were stuck, they tied you to a chair in the middle of a room.
There were footsteps heading your way so you closed your eyes pretending to be still sleeping.
'geez, how long does that girl sleep for? Is she a bear or something?'
'i know right, should we wake her up before the boss comes?'
'what a good idea'
They walked towards you but before they could touch you, you quickly opened your eyes, scaring them.
'YAH! WHO CALLED ME A BEAR'
You glared at them but they just laugh
'scream as much as you want, nobody will hear you and you can't do anything to us~'
Both men went to sit down on the sofa and the tv
'omg, SNSD is on!' they screamed excitedly
You groaned
*why me?*
after a few hours, you seriously got bored, even if the tv was close by, you couldn't be bothered watching it.
'excuse me, i need to go to the toilet'
You thought they didn't hear you so you said it louder this time
'I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET!'
You said it a few more times and just realised that they were ignoring you.
'#%*@$ I WANT TO GO TO THE TOILET!!'
They turned their heads and looked at you
'shut up, were not taking you to the toilet so just sit there quietly!'
You pouted
*but i'm busting*
you suddenly felt something wet
*oh crap, i peed my pants...*
you called for the men but they kept trying to ignore you
*fine! Just wait till their boss comes!*
you waited and waited and finally, the boss arrived
You expected him to be big, and muscly like his gang and you burst out laughing when you saw him.
He was shorter than you and sort of chubby, his head had been perfectly polished and he wore pyjamas.
'what the hell are you laughing at?' he scowled
You stopped laughing and stayed silent
'i wet myself..'
The boss sighed, then whacked the guys watching tv on the head
'why didn't you take her to the toilet? Look at my chair now! It's dirty!'
They bowed their heads
'mianhe...' they said
The boss ordered the guys to get some spare clothes and you had to change into them. While you were changing in the bathroom, you were looking for possible ways to escape.
There was none.
You walked out of the bathroom with heavy shoulders.
Then you had to sit back down on the chair, a new chair, and get tied up again.
You were getting worried, not about you but about your mum. What would happen if she found out that you got kidnapped? She might become sick.
You shook away the negative thoughts from your head and watched the stupid men fighting over a bag of chips.
*what did i do in my past life to deserve being stuck here with these noobs? And camp is coming up soon! Arghhhh, i want to get out of here!*
*BANG BANG CLANG SMASH*
you heard loud noise outside. Men came in dragging bodies with them. It was X-5 and they were bleeding from head to toe.
'OPPA! ARE YOU OKAY?!'
He smiled at you
'doesn't hurt a bit'
Tears started streaming out of your eyes as they kept kicking Zin and the others, Zin coughed up blood as one of the men kicked him hard in the stomach
'oppa...'
You looked at him, he was weak and fragile
'Mr! I'll do anything you want! Just let them go...'
The boss smirked
'anything i want?'
'yes, anything you want! Now let them go!'
The boss guy signalled for his men to let X-5 go, so they threw them out of the door, with no mercy.
You were shaking on the other hand, the boss was coming closer to you, observing you very carefully
'you'll become my servant, everyday after school, you have to come here and works here; cleaning and cooking.'
You just nodded at everything he said, he gave you a map to find the house and then released you.
His last warning was;
"if you run away or disobey me, i will have no mercy and i will find you and kill you, arasso?"
You gulped and nodded
*great, My plan was to go home, pack my bags and go to Japan..*


___________________
What chapter do you guys want me to end this fanfic? Coz i have no idea D: