Chapter 2

Who Do I Choose?

 


The next morning, Zin came to pick you up to go to school.
" ughh, why do i have to go school when i just came back from Japan?!" you said grumpily
" because..." said Zin happily " i want to be with you and...i have to show you around the school so you won't get lost. Also, one more thing, since your new to the school, you have to go to the office and pick out a stick from this little container"
"...why would i have to do that?" you asked curiously.
" because.....those sticks will decide what type of team your in"
" team? What do you mean team?" you started getting confused.
"well..it's kinda hard to explain..." Zin was going to say more but then there was a large *CRASH!!!!* a motorbike that was driving beside our car had accidently gotten too close and hit the car. 
The force was strong enough the make the motorist fall down with his motorbike breaking into different parts on the impact of the fall. Zin slammed the breaks and you got out of the car worried that the person was badly injured. 
When you walked closer to the injured motorist, you realized that he had the same uniform as you.
''OPPPPA, OPPAAAAA!!'' Zin got out of the car and slowly walked towards you, his hands were shaking and he was scared that he might have killed the person.
't-t-take...take his helmet off so i can see his face...i'll need to see if i recognize him..'' said Zin
You walk towards the motorist and see blood coming out of his left waist. there was alot of glass coming out of there and you wanted to pull some out but stopped yourself because you didn't want more blood going everywhere.
Slowly, you held your hands out and took off the motorists helmet. 
Then you heard Zin say '' Ki kwang'' 
" Ki kwang? do you know him oppa?''
'' umm.. yea'' said Zin softly '' i have to warn you to stay away from him, he can be very dangerous. Theres alot of rumors going around the school that he is a total player and his trying to set the highest record''
You stare at Ki Kwang thinking that he was good looking and cute
'' Oppa...i think we should call the ambulance now, we wasted too much time'' 
Zin just nodded.
 
----- 20 MIN LATER-----
 
You arrived at school but the yards were empty *great* you thought *i'm late for my first day of school* 
Zin walked you towards the office and told you to go in by yourself from there because he was already late for his class.
After reaching the front desk, a nice looking lady smiled at you
'hi, how can i help you?'
''um...i'm Suzi, the new student...i'm sorry i'm late, there were some problems on the way''
''oh..thats okay'' said the lady smiling brightly
''you wont get into alot of trouble. Anyway, since your new, you have to pick a stick from this container''
The lady held a container in her hand  ''just pick a stick and i will explain what all this has to do with school'' she said chuckling
You extended your hand out and got a stick, it had the words ~BLOCK B~ on it.
''Oh!~ looks like your in team Block B'' said the lady
You just stood there * whats with all this 'team' business?*
''okay'' said the lady
''i'll start explaining, you know how schools would usually have team colours right? we are a different type of school and we always have new students picking out sticks to choose their team, it's much more easier. Our teams are BLOCK B, INFINITE, X-5 or also known as XENOS, BEAST and TEEN TOP. Since your in team BLOCK B you've now become a BBC''
''a BBC? whats a BBC?'' you were getting soo confused with all this team stuff
''wait...let me finish explaining'' said the lady  ''at every school, theres at least some popular guys or kingkas right? well, every team has atleast a group of kingkas to lead the team to victory! and your group of kingkas 'BLOCK B' are sort of like famous stars and your like the fan so your called a BBC. I should also tell you the other teams 'fans'. theres INSPIRIT, BEAUTY, ANDROMEDA and X-TREME. i have to also warn you... people only hang around people from the same team and they view other teams as enemies. When you go to class, you might see that it's all mingled with different teams and they would be nice to you and all that but behind those smiling faces, they hate you. Do not be-friend anyone outside team BLOCK B otherwise school life is going to be miserable for you''  
The lady then stuck a pin on your uniform
'' this 'b' symbol is to represent that your now part of the BLOCK B clan! congatulations!!''
At this moment, you realize that your life will never be the same again and it's going to be very interesting.


___________

the author made up x-5 / xenos fan name! she has no idea what they are called even though shes crazy about them. esp ZIN!