:)

Who Do I Choose?

You spent the first two weeks shopping around and eating like a pig, Ji yong was never seen again after you guys met at the food courts, there weren't even any text messages or anything
*he might be busy or something..* you thought
*wait..why am i worrying? I should be having fun!*
In the last week, you decided to go to the market one last time and buy sushi. You went to the bus stop and sat down, then noticed an advertisement. The model looked familiar... 'JI YONG?!' you screamed out loud standing
People around you were looking at you like you were a crazy person
You sat back down observing the advertisement carefully. The title was called G Market and Ji yong was using his hands to make the shape of a 'G'
*ahhh, thats why he has so many fans! His a popular model! No wonder his so busy*
You sat there smiling to yourself
*that is so cool!*
your phone rang and it was Ji yong ringing
"hey Ji yong! Why didn't you tell me?!"
Ji yong was thinking
*oh crap, how did she find out?! I wanted to surprise her....!*
"why didn't you tell me you were a model for G Market? Are their products good? Are you allowed to give me a discount?" you finished
Ji yong sighed relief
*so..she doesn't know?*
"sure Suzi, i could give you a discount and the products are so awesome, it would just blow your mind away."
"oh..but i'm going back to Korea tomorrow.."
"what?! Why so soon?"
"well, it was just a 3 week holiday and i have to get back to school,"
"hmmm, okay then, if i see you in Korea i give you my autograph"
You laugh
"and make sure you write a message on it too!~ anyway, my bus is here, got to go, bye~"
you shut your phone and went onto the bus.
When you arrived at your destination there were millions of people pushing and shoving each other trying to see something.
You were curious and wanted to see too so you pushed and shoved people out of the way to get to the front.
When you got to the front, you see Ji yong dancing in the tv
*whoa, his a model and an awesome dancer like Hoya too! Is there anything he can't do?'
You remembered about your food and left to buy it, then went back to the hotel.

-back in Korea-

You were sooooo tired. You couldn't sleep on the plane because these annoying kids behind your seat kept playing around and making lots of noise. Were they aliens? Because their energy seemed to last for hours.
You sat on the sofa watching tv when you heard a knock on the door. You went to open it and Zin embraced you into a hug.
At first you were touched but then his hug tightened and you couldn't move. Then he started stabbing you with his fingers (for fun) making you scream and yell in ticklish pain.
'YAH! Do you know how many text messages i sent to you? You never replied back and i thought something bad happened to you!'
'mianhe oppa...i ran out of credit...hehe'
Zin patted your head
'it's okay, your here now.'
Behind Zin, you could hear a car honking, it was Ghun, telling Zin to hurry up.
Zin gave you a normal hug this time and said goodbye. You waved as he got into the car and drove away.
*damn! I have to go to school tomorrow! Why is this happening again? I always go school the next day*


____________
Short chapter..hehe..sorry

@Angiie21 , LOL, i just typed in google; unknown person and got that picture xD hehe