The nerd~

Who Do I Choose?
After fooling around for a while, the bell rang for class. You, L and Ji yong were about to walk into the classroom when Ji yong suddenly stopped walking. You guys bumped into each other like dominoes.
'um, sorry, you guys go ahead, i need to do something'
You and L both nodded and walked in. Mr Vo came into the classroom ready to start the lesson but Ji yong wasn't back yet
*where is he...?*
5 minutes into the lesson and then there was a knock on the door. A guy walked in, nerdy glasses, light freckles and a mushroom hairstyle. You and L immediately knew that it was Ji yong
'pffffttt'
L wanted to laugh but he had to hold it in
'oh, you must be the new student, Alexander. We seem to be lucky this year, 2 new students in a year.'
Mr Vo looked around the classroom. There were no more tables and chairs so he went outside to get one.
'omg' said one girl
'his so geeky, who would want to sit next to him?'
Mr Vo came back into the classroom and scanned the classroom again.
'Hmmm, since Suzi was just here a few months ago, you could sit next to her and become friends. Suzi, you don't mind looking after Alexander do you?'
You smiled sweetly at your teacher
'i don't mind at all Mr Vo'
Some girls rolled their eyes at you, muttering the words 'teachers pet'
You ignored them and helped Mr Vo put the extra table beside yours and L's. L was just watching everything
*omg, do i even gave a chance now? A world famous dancer is sitting right next to Suzi, arghhhh, what do i do....?*
L was thinking up of some plans to make you fall in love with him when Ji yong came up to him and nudged him in the ribs.
'hey L~ heard you were a kingka, aren't you lucky~'
Girls in the classroom started talking bad about Ji yong
'omgosh! Do you see that? The nerd is talking to L! what a freak'
L just glared at Ji yong
'aww, L, don't worry, i won't fall in love with Suzi so you could relax, shes just like a little sister to me'
L seemed confused
*how does he know.....?*
'i know because i've seen the way you look at her, why don't you just confess? If you don't do it soon, other guys will take her away.'
'but i don't have a chance, there are lots of other guys after her...they're kingkas too but i don't think she realises that they want her..'
Girls were trying to get closer to them, trying to hear what they were saying but they didn't get the chance to get any closer because there was an interruption. Outside, on the school oval, there was a BIG sign. There was also a guy standing next to it. The sign said 'Jenny, will you go out with me?'
It was the cutest and sweetest thing that you've ever seen. You might have not known who Jenny was but you felt happy for her. You saw a girl run out onto the oval and hug the guy *awwwwww, they're a couple now*
L saw you watching the couple and had a thought
*she likes cute things?*
Ji yong nudged L again, mouthing the words 'confess to her'
L suddenly called out your name, he didn't even know why he did. You turned around to look at him
'yes?'
'ahaha......i...i..forgot to ask you if you had a partner for camp?'
You shook your head
'wanna be my partner then?'
'but am i allowed to be in the same tent as a guy...? And wouldn't it be awkward? Besides, you can become partners with Ji--- no..i mean Xander. I'll just find myself a partner..if i can..'
L hung his head
'umm, okay.....thats a great idea....'


_______________