☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Who Do I Choose?
You were scared to face your mum. But you had to go home sooner or later and you couldn't avoid her forever.
The front door was unlocked. Weird. The door was always locked. When you went inside, the whole house had been trashed. You found your mum in the living room on the ground beside the sofa, bleeding.
'UMMAAA!!!!!!'
You quickly ran to her and felt for her pulse, she was still alive.
You called an ambulance and they took her to the hospital.
The doctor said that your mum was okay and that she just needed a lot of rest. You sat beside her for a long time, then stood up.
You didn't bother taking the bus and just walked the whole way to Eli's house. You met the guard at the front gate and he let you in. Walking through the beautiful trees and flowers did not lift up your mood, you were mother******* angry.
You slammed opened the door and U-KISS were shocked, they watched you go up to Eli's dad and scream at him
'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY MUM?!'
Spit was going on his face but you didn't care.
'what are you talking about?' he said calmly
'and how dare you talk to me like that!'
'don't pretend to be innocent! You hurt my mum and now shes in hospital! Is this how your trying to ruin my family?!'
Bob was taken back,
'shes in hospital.......?'
You crossed your arms and glared at him
'yeah! You hurt her! You trashed my house and everything! ahhhhh'
You were screaming and a punch landed on his face. Tears were coming out of your eyes and Bob just looked at you with sad eyes. It was weird..usually he would look tough and scary and he would have hit you because you did something bad but he just stood there.
U-KISS were confused and shocked
'noona...' whispered Dongho
you looked at him angrily and he stayed quiet. After you calmed down for a bit, you said sorry to Dongho for being scary
'it's okay noona, your just having a bad day'
You smiled but that didn't last long.
Bob came up to you and looked straight into your eyes.
'Suzi, i know that you hate me a lot. I don't like your family either but when i met your mum, she changed my view of your family. Of course, i didn't know that it was your mum until yesterday but i would NEVER hurt her. I love her a lot and i have thought about it. I want to give you and your mum a chance..i will throw away the past and live for the future'
You didn't expect this.
'but then, if you didn't do all this..who did?'
Bob became angry, got a vase and threw it on the wall which scared everyone.
'who ever hurt her..i will find them and kill them!!'
His expression softened when he looked at you
'i-i-i can i go visit her at the hospital...? I want to ask you first because i know you'll get angry if i didn't'
You had thoughts like *what if he kills umma?* and *should i trust him?* but in the end, you said yes
He was happy and went to the hospital straight away. The only problem was..you didn't tell him which hospital your mum was in so you told Eli to call him.
You made yourself comfortable on the sofa and just stared into space
'so...' said Eli
'whats happening with my dad and your mum? And how did this whole thing start anyway?'
You sighed, and told them everything, starting with the kidnapping.
Eli was speechless
'my dad would never do something like that!'
'well, he did and his a scary man'
Soohyun laughed
'you weren't scared when you punched his face~'
You forgot about that.
*O.M.G! i punched him in the face..uh oh...*
while remembering all the things you did and said to Bob, your phone beeped. It was a message from GD oppa. He said that he wanted you to meet him right away because there was something important that he wanted to tell you.
You said goodbye to U-KISS and walked out of the door.
U-KISS started to become more interested in you because of your hectic life. It was like you living a double life; a ninja assassin and a princess. But your more like a gangster and a queenka
They all decided to follow you to see who you were meeting. They saw GD in his disguise wearing the mushroom wig with glasses and light freckles.
GD was about to talk when he saw a group of guys watching you.
'What are you guys doing?' said GD
U-KISS nearly fell on the floor
*damn* thought Eli *he has pretty good eyesight*
you turned around and saw U-KISS standing there
'what....did you guys follow me?!'
'noona..we just wanna make sure you were safe~' lied Dongho
You smiled at him
'thats sweet but..i can take care of myself'
'whos the mushroom guy?' asked Alexander
'oh..his name is Alexander..' you said awkwardly
'WHAT?! why does he have the same name as me?'
Alexander was going nuts
'calm down Alexander, theres nothing wrong with having the same name as someone else' you said
'but..i wanted to be the only one with the name Alexander..'
GD was growling, then he pointed at Alexander
'you called me mushroom guy!! I'm not a mushroom! I'm a person!'
Alexander fought back
'your hair is like a mushroom plus the freckles give it the finishing touches so that makes you a mushroom!'
The both of them started arguing. GD lunged at Alexander and started pulling his hair. Alexander screamed in pain and started pulling GD's hair making them both scream.
Suddenly, GD's wig came off and everyone stared at him with wide eyes.
Alexander fainted because he thought he ripped out all GD's hair out of his head. You stood there with hands on hips
'oppa! Your so childish! Now look what you've done! your identity has now been revealed!'
GD just sat on the ground not saying a word, he was tired
Eli was choking on his saliva.
'G-G-GD?! OMGOMGOMGOMG!'
You were startled 'you guys are fans of GD...?'
'YESSSSS' they all yelled out in harmony
They were all getting excited, just like Hoya when he first met GD
'noona! You should have told us you knew him. Now i know why you said that we couldn't be better than one of your oppas when it comes to dancing~'
You just nodded and smiled
'well, i had to keep it a secret or else i might have been killed by GD oppa'
Everyone walked to a deserted place hiding GD so that nobody could see him. After that, he fixed his wig and he went back to normal; looking like a nerd.
Everyone forgot that they just left Alexander lying on the sidewalk so they all had to go back and get him. He was still dead on the sidewalk but it was a good thing. Everyone, mainly U-KISS, wanted to prank Alexander for what he did to GD. You all walked back to Eli's place and decided to start the prank. Since Alexander was still sleeping, GD had the time to put something on his head making him look bold. You helped him but putting some small drops of fake blood everywhere on his fake scalp. It actually looked really gross. Alexander might just faint again because it looked like he did pull out all GD's hair.


_______________
Poor Alexander xD