L.Joe

Who Do I Choose?
It took about a whole week till you recovered from your sickness, you didn't even know it was that bad till you started vomiting out food.
When you back at school, all the guys started crowding around you
'Suzi~ you okay now?' said Jaehyo sadly
*did i make her sick? I shouldn't have thrown that toy lizard! Arghhhh!!*
you laughed
'better than ever! Don't need to worry about me oppa~'
He forced a smile, still feeling guilty
'ok...'
Zin, L, Hoya, Ki Kwang and the rest of the kingkas, even TEEN TOP were sprinting towards you
'SUZIIIIIII~ i missed you sooo much!!' yelled out Zin
He was close to tears but he held it in because i didn't want to seem weak in front of the other guys.
Everyone was standing in a circle and you were in the middle. Even though TEEN TOP were there, L.Joe was no where to be seen, then you saw him. He was behind a tree watching you guys. He looked hurt because he wanted to be with you and it pained him even more to think that if he was next to you, you would want to cry.
L.Joe was about to walk away when you called out his name
'L..L...L.JOE!'
At first, L thought you were talking to him and he felt special but when he heard 'JOE' his heart shattered into pieces.
You didn't even know why you called out L.Joe's name...it was shocking. Everyone was shocked and Zin was shocked the most
Ki Kwang started humming to a song 'everyday i shock 'shock' every night i shock 'shock'..'
'Suzi...what are you doing?..'
'oppa...i think i need to hear him out...'
The truth was, you didn't. You were scared.terrified. But you had no other choice, you already called out to him. You started it and now he was just waiting far in the distance.
'but Suzi...he will hurt you aga---'
' oh shut up Zin' said C.A.P 'she makes her own decisions, your not her boyfriend'
Through most of the guys heads, they wished that you were their girlfriend but it was going to be tough. Even though you didn't realise that most of them liked you, they knew, and they would fight to be your boyfriend.
You walked towards L.Joe slowly. You palms became sweaty and you legs were shaking like crazy!
'L.Joe..i think i'm ready to listen to what you have to say...'
All the kingkas, especially the ones that like you, were watching very carefully, getting ready to run to you just incase you have a mental breakdown.
*aishhh, she doesn't call me oppa anymore...* thought L.Joe
'lets talk in a more private place, can we meet at the library at lunch?'
You nodded
'sure...'
After that little chat, you walked back to the group. TEEN TOP had already left because L.Joe signalled for them to leave with him.
'what happened?' asked L curiously
'i..have to meet him at lunch in the library, then he will explain everything to me'
'i'll bash him till his disabled if he hurts Suzi again' mumbled Zin

Classes just dragged by slowly and you became more and more nervous. When it was finally lunch, you walked to the library and met up with L.Joe. You didn't see all the kingkas hiding everywhere watching over you. They were like ninjas!
You sat opposite L.Joe at the table
'so...what do you need to say?'
L.Joe was quiet for a moment
'Suzi, i'm sorry i hurt you but i didn't have a choice, when Kiarah kissed me i couldn't pull back because she blackmailed me---'
*what?! Kiarah blackmailed L.Joe? But what was it about?*