Fight

Who Do I Choose?
'Suzi..what are you doing here?'
your mum was speechless.
Your boss was twirling your mothers hair with his fingers while holding her hand with his free hand until you came, then he let go
He glared at you mouthing "what are you doing here?"
You just shrugged
'um, Bob, this is my daughter Suzi.'
You boss, was taken back. He despised you and your family but since your father died, he couldn't do anything to him. He chose to go after you and your mother but he never knew what you and your mother looked like...in the end, he fell for your mothers beauty and loved her dearly.
'd-d-daughter...? So..your husband is Henry?'
'Do you know my husband?' you mother asked
Bob got up, shocked, he clutched his neck and told your mum that he needed to go home and get some rest. Your mother nodded then looked at you.
'Suzi...mianhe, i should've told you..i just didn't want you to hate me and Bob dating because i know that you use to be very close with your dad and i didn't want to take that away from you... I really was going to tell you..'
'you should have told me earlier! Don't you trust me? And our lives are just fine the way it is! I don't want him to be in our family!'
'but Suzi...we have to move on..'
You didn't listen anymore and just ran out of the cafe, tears pouring. You bumped into someone but you didn't care so you just kept running.
After a few minutes, you had calmed down and realised that you were in the park. There was a shadow walking behind you, so your posture stiffened. You turned around, ready to attack but it was just L.
'what are you doing here L?'
'oh, um, you bumped into me and i saw that you were crying so i followed you. It's not safe for a girl to walk alone at night you know'
You smiled at him sweetly
'gomawo'
'OH NO!' yelled L
'I FORGOT! Gahhhhhh, i'm late..'
'what do you have to do?' you asked curiously
'Sunggyu and INFINITE told me to go buy pizza but i sort of forgot'
'omg, it was because of me wasn't it?'
'ah..no, don't worry about. I'll just get a kick and a punch, nothing big.'
'AS IF! it's my fault! I'll come with you to get the pizza, then i'll tell them it wasn't your fault for being late'
L smiled sheepishly,
'thanks.....'
You both walked awkwardly side by side, when your hands gently brushed against each other, it gave the both of you a shock.
You guys arrived at the pizza shop and ordered "super supreme", "hawaiian", "bbq chicken" and a lot more.
'you guys sure eat a lot..'
'yea..well, we are growing boys'
You both then walked back to the direction of the school and into GD DANCE STUDIO. They were sort of having a mini camp there.
INFINITE were very angry when L came through the door but they softened when they saw you.
'what took you so long?!' yelled Sungjong
'I'M FREAKIN HUNGRY!'
You were shocked at the innocent and cute Sungjong. He was like a different person at night...
The guys were busy eating and you felt sleepy. You didn't want to go home because of the argument with your mum. It was really dumb and stupid of you to say all those things to her, it's her life and she could do anything she wants. Your mum has always supported you no matter what situation your in, and it was time for you to give her a chance.
You drifted off to sleep and leaned on L's shoulder. He was quite shocked but then relaxed and smiled.


____________
Im sooo sorry the update is late D;