Sleepover~

Who Do I Choose?
When school was over, you walked back home. A car was speeding by and it reminded you of Wednesday, the day that you got your revenge on Kiarah and her gang
*that car....the people who threw rubbish on my head?*
you looked at the number plate
- C A T 1 3 5 -
*what kind of number plate is that?! That's just weird*
when you got to your house, you saw a shadow behind you, it made you panic but you were ready to attack. You turned around and saw who it was
'Ji yong?'
'hi Suzi~ mind if i stay at your place for a while..?'
'what? Why? Your rich right? You could just go and rent an apartment'
'about that....i told my manager that i had a place to stay..when i didn't'
'why would you do that?'
'because, he would just go and find me this super expensive place at the hotel and it's too posh and......clean..? I just don't like living in those types environments too much'
Your mum opened the door because she heard your voice
'oh Suzi, your ba---'
She looked at Ji yong
'is this your friend?'
'ne, umma, can he stay here for a while..?'
Your mother nodded
'of course! Anything for Suzi's friend'
You and Ji yong went inside to the living room. Once Ji yong was comfortable, he took off his wig and glasses. Then fixed his blonde hair.
'OMO!! GD?! Suzi! GD IS STAYING AT OUR PLACE?!'
*whaa?*
'umma, how do you know Ji yong?'
'yah, Suzi, i'm not that old you know. I work at a cafe and his posters are everywhere~'
*soo...my mum knows who GD is when i didn't? Weird...*
'you can stay as long as you want~' said your mother happily
'kamsamnida'
Ji yong bowed to your mum
'but, theres one thing...you can't tell anyone i'm GD. I must always have this disguise on but since i'm in a home and it's really peaceful around here, it would be alright for me to take it off.'
Your mother nodded
'alright, i won't tell anyone, luckily you told me now. I was just about to call my friend'
The three of you stood there in awkward silence
'well then...' said your mum
'i should get going...i have to do another night shift at work. Goodnight sweetie and don't go to bed too late!'
She kissed your forehead and went out the door. It was now just you and Ji yong.
'what should we do?' you asked
'i don't know..should we watch tv..?'
You both sat down on the sofa, a few centimetres apart.
You guys were watching M!Countdown and there were these group of guys that caught your eyes.
'Ji yong..who are those guys and what are they dancing to?'
'oh, they are Super Junior and the song they're dancing to is Mr Simple'
'whoa, they look so cool!'
'pshhh, i'm better'
You looked at him
'oh really? Prove it.'
Ji yong went infront of the tv and started dancing. He danced like a friggin pro. Your jaw seriously dropped to the floor when you saw him dance.
'heh, how was my dancing? It was good wasn't it? I am the KING when it comes to dancing~'
'well, then...that means that Hoya is the Prince'
You heard a knock on the door and went to open it
'hey Suzi~ i just came by to----'
Jaehyo's voice trailed off when Ji yong walked behind you
's-Suzi...who's that?'
Jaehyo was looking at the 'nerdy' Ji yong,
'ummm, he just started school today..and his sort of staying at my place for a while..'
'what..? Why?'
'because...because..umm...he doesn't have a place to stay..i already met him at Japan so it's okay and my mother already game him permission for him to stay here..'
Jaehyo just slowly nodded
'what if...i sleepover too!'
He smiled brightly,
'and if you feel uncomfortable, i could ask the other guys to come~ wait here, i'll just go and get my things from Ricky's place~'
'but..uhmm'
Before you could say anything or reject his idea, Jaehyo ran off
*why would he need to go get his stuff at Ricky's place..? Is he still fighting with his dad?'
You closed the door
* -sigh- i might as well call Hoya and everyone to come here, tonight is going to be so..crazy..*
you took out your phone but stopped
*crap, no more credit...*
'Ji yong, can i borrow your phone for a second? I need to text the other guys to come here..'
'sure'
Ji yong gave you his lollipop phone and you started tapping away. In a matter of minutes, the doorbell rang and most of the guys were out there. They were so excited to be sleeping over at your place.
Hoya ran in and hugged Ji yong
'hey ALEXANDER!~ *wink wink*'
The other guys who didn't know that it was GD was shocked
*is he gay or something....?*
you laughed at them and welcomed them in
'welcome to my crib guys~ make yourself comfortable.'
They walked into the house, amazed at it's neatness and cleanliness. When they walked into the living room, they saw that M!Countdown was on
'omg!' yelled out INFINITE altogether
' GO F(x)!'
'what?!' yelled out TEEN TOP
' F(x) ! APINK IS BETTER, GO APINK,~'
'NO!' protested INFINITE
'F(x) is better!'
The fight went on and on until they all got tired
*omg, was it a good idea to invite them?*
You just sat there watching all of the guys playing around. You had already called your mum and she said it was ok, and then went to the guest room to put mattresses and blankets down on the floor for everyone to sleep on.
*pray to god i at least get some sleep tonight..*


__________________
Hehe, i wrote a lot coz i updated late..mainhe...
happy reading~ ^_^
PS; i forgot to say that....i'm sorry if i have offended anyone.. ;)