Welcome~

Who Do I Choose?
You went to the toilets to wash your mouth. It was bleeding like crazy! Nothing would make it stop.
*oh stuff it! Stupid Kiarah, i didn't even know she was that strong*
you walked out of the toilets.
*where can i hide...? I don't want the guys worrying about me...*
you were rotating around in circles looking at the things around you when you felt someone tap your shoulder
'Hey Suzi~~ glad we meet------'
Ji yong looked at you with his eyes wide open
'WHAT THE HELL?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!'
Ji yong was literally screaming his lungs out, girls didn't really recognise him because he was in a disguise so they just walked passed giving him a weird look.
'what are you doing here Ji yo-----'
Ji yong stopped you from saying anything else
'ummm, clean your mouth a bit more, i don't feel good when i see too much blood..'
Inside your mouth, it was fully red, if you smiled, your teeth would be red and that would just make Ji yong faint.
You walked back into the toilets and washed your mouth again, then walked back out to where Ji yong was.
'thats a bit better' he said
'soo...who did that to you?'
'it's nothing, don't worry about it...and anyway, how did you know i was here?!'
'hehe, good question, i asked my manager to sorta track you down..and it was at this school so i enrolled here.'
*WHAT.THE.FREAK?! why is everything happening so suddenly?*
you stared at him with a blank expression
'what class are you in?' you asked him
'oh, um, i'm in your class!'
Ji yong smiled brightly
'but your older than me...you can't be in the same class as me..'
'yeah, about that, i made my manager change my age to 16 instead of 18. It's just a 2 year difference anyway.'
You remembered Hoya, then grabbed Ji yong's hand and ran to the Red Shed.
Hoya was there with INFINITE, he was practicing his dancing while INFINITE were playing card games.
When you ran in, everyone was happy to see you but when they saw you holding a guys hand, their facial expressions just turned cold, especially L's.
*why did she bring a guy to GD DANCE STUDIO? It's only a place for INFINITE to hang out. Suzi is an exception though...* they all thought.
You gestured Hoya to come closer towards you guys. When he came closer, he realised who it was and shook Ji yong's hand crazily.
'OMGOMGOMG, IT'S REALLY YOU RIGHT? OMG! GOMAWO SUZI~~ SARANGHAEYO!!!'
Hoya gave you a big big big bear hug and then went back to shaking hands with Ji yong
The guys just stood there shocked and confused.Ji yong was just...his expression couldn't be explained in words.
'umm..Hoya..do you know him?' asked Sunggyu
Hoya looked at all of them like they were crazy
'of course! Why wouldn't i know my own idol?'
INFINITE just laughed
'ahahahahahahaahahah why would GD be at our school? Thats just crazy' said Woohyun
Ji yong finally spoke up
'because i wanted to hang out with Suzi, it's fun to hang out with someone normal for once'
Ji yong took off his disguise and everyones eyes widened in shock
'I-i-it is GD! Omg,' yelled out Sungyeol
Everyone started to get excited
'but guys, you can't tell anyone i'm GD, i sort of have to go undercover and you guys would have to call me Alexander. My full name would be Alexander Lee Eusebio.'
'can i please call you Xander?' you asked
'sure, call me whatever, just don't call my Ji yong or GD'
After you guys settled down, Ji yong became serious again
'so Suzi, who did that to you? Tell me.'
INFINITE just realised that your mouth was bleeding so they also asked you
'yea Suzi, what happened to your mouth?'
You stayed quiet then bit your lip
'it's nothing, don't worry about it'
'It must be Kiarah' mumbled L
'what? Who's Kiarah?' asked Ji yong
You shot L a look but he just stayed quiet
'shes nobody. Guys, just leave it. It'll get worse if you do something.'
Everyone looked grim but they just nodded
*i've got to find out who this chick is* thought GD


_________________
Hooray! alexander is in the fanfic..well, his name is.
and and, i forgot to mention in the fanfic that, GD isn't in any team.
His manager just told the school that he isn't going to be at the school for long so theres no point for him to be in a team.
thanks for commenting and subscribing!~ it helps me a lot! ♥