Eli

Who Do I Choose?
When you opened the door, you see all of X-5 in your house injured. Luckily, your mother didn't come home from work yet and didn't find out anything.
You mended all their wounds one by one. You mentioned to them about going to the hospital because Zin looked like he fractured a rib and the others might have had broken arms or legs but they strongly opposed.
'well, i don't think you guys can go out for a while..stay here until you get better, nurse Suzi is at your service!'
You saluted them
'what kind of nurse salutes?' laughed Ghun
'ahh, ow'
None of them could laugh too much or there would be pain in their stomach, and that would kill!
When your mum came home, you told her that she absolutely, must not, go into the guest room because you had something very important and fragile in there. Of course, it was just the X-5 patients.
It was monday, and also the day you started being the slave. You made up an excuse to your mum saying that you might be busy for a while, working on a project with a friend. She believed you because you were such a good actress.
It was horrible at first, the evil bastards kept bossing you around, even if the tiles were super ultra glossy and dustless, they made you wipe it all anyway. The same for the large windows, it was spotless but they still made you clean them. After a few hours of pointless cleaning, you went to the kitchen and drank some water. Beads of sweat were dripping down your forehead to you neck. You turned around and a guy was just standing there, texting on his phone
'ahh, you scared me'
The guy looked up
'who are you?
'i'm Suzi, the "servant" around here~'
He looked at you a bit more closely
'ain't you a bit young to be a servant?'
You stared at your toes
'i..sort of got into some trouble so i had to become a servant here..to save some lives'
'ok...anyway, i'm Eli, since your working here, i see you've met my dad?'
'huh? Dad...? The short and bold guy?'
Eli nodded then smirked
'yeah..the short and bold guy..you sure have guts calling him short and bold~'
'i-i-i...don't tell anyone! Please! I don't want to get into trouble...'
'hmmm, in return, you have to help me with something'
You nodded
'arasso, pinky promise?'
You both pinky promised, then you had to go back to cleaning.
Eli just sat in the corner texting, he would look at you a few times then just start texting again.
When the boss came home, he smiled brightly when he saw Eli
'welcome home abuhji'
'ah Eli, your here, i can't have dinner with you tonight so you'll just have to eat alone'
He then looked at you
'if she doesn't cook to your expectations, you can do whatever you want with her, make her suffer for all i care.'
He then walked away.
You just stood there shocked
*what kind of man is he? An alien? I can't even believe he has a kid! Was the woman blind or something?*
you just stood there, glaring at the wall. Eli thought you were weird and just left you standing there while he went to his room.

It was 6pm and you were allowed to go home. Your hands, legs, face and every other part of your body was sore.
As always, your mum wasn't home. But that was a good thing..for now. X-5 were still in the guest room and they were complaining because they were hungry.
You went into the kitchen and cooked them jajangmyeon.
It.was.yummy.
You didn't have anymore energy after that. You just fell asleep beside Zin.
That was only your first day, and you still had to be the servant until you were told you could stop.
You didn't think that Eli's dad was ever going to make you stop.
he wanted you to suffer.


______________
boring chapter -_____-
i can't think, i have a headache D:
HOORAY, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!~~~
andand HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEYYYY!~