Free face paint~~~

Who Do I Choose?
Back at GD DANCE STUDIO, L was still unconscious while you mended his wounds.
He was badly beat up but it didn't seem that serious for him to go to hospital.
Camp was only a few days away and you weren't sure if L was fit to go. You didn't even have a tent buddy yet!
You would ask Kiera but she might want to be with her unnies.
*maybe i'll just sleep in a tent by myself..wait..i can't, the teachers might just pair me up with some random person..*
Your INFINITE oppas and GD were playing a game of 'goldfish; the card game'
'Yah, shouldn't you guys be looking after L and not be playing games?'
'nahh, he looks fine to me' said Woohyun
They all looked at L, his face more swollen and purple and his busted lip had dry blood around it.
'yeah' the all said in harmony
'he looks just fine'
You put your hands on your hips and glared at them
'you guys don't want to mess with me right now'
They all just ignored you and kept playing
*fine, have it your way~*
you ran over to your first victim, which was Sunggyu.
You rolled up his sleeve and...*chomp*....you bit his arm
'AHHHH' Sunggyu yelled out in pain
'want to look after L now?' you said
Sunggyu shook his head
'no...'
You only had one last tactic that was strong enough to make them...give in. You cried.
They all started panicking and they didn't know what to do.
'Suzi..are you okay?' asked Woohyun
'do i look okay to you?!' you muttered
They all looked at the floor silently
'what would make you feel better Suzi..?' Sungjong finally spoke up
'i want you guys to take care of L!'
Like zombies, they marched over the where L was and sat beside him. They just watched him sleeping and soon, they were all sleepy themselves.
You watched them all sleeping peacefully beside L
*ahhh, my acting skills are the best~ hehe*
Soon, it was your turn to feel sleepy so you drifted off to sleep, your back leaning against the wall.

You woke up the next morning feeling as hard as a rock.
*i always sleep uncomfortably nowadays...*
A jacket was covering you, keeping you warm
*whose jacket is it...?*
there was blood on it so you automatically knew who it belonged to. L.
Everyone was still soundly asleep but L was nowhere to be seen. You ran around the school but still you couldn't find him.
*where did he go...? His still injured..*
you ran back into GD DANCE STUDIO and woke everybody up.
'guys...L's missing'
At first, no one was listening, they were still half asleep. After a couple of minutes, they came back to their senses.
'WHAT?!' yelled out Sunggyu
'HIS MISSING?!'
Everyone ran around, looking everywhere. Soon, L walked inside the studio.
'where have you been?!' you shrieked
'we've been looking for you everywhere!'
'ehh? I just went to the toilet...'
You dropped to the floor, then got out your phone and texted everyone that L was ok.
They all came running into the studio yelling
'WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?'
L just stood there shocked as all the guys surrounded him
'i just went to the toilet'
Everyone sighed in relief
'SUZI! You scared us for no reason' said Sunggyu
'i was just worried....' you pouted
L smiled *she was worried about me?*
Since you made everyone worried for no reason, you decided to go and treat them to breakfast.
'what do you guys want to eat?'
'pancakes' yelled out Sungjong
'i want to go with Suzi to buy it~' said Hoya
L wanted to go with you but Hoya was too quick.
So, you and Hoya were now on an adventure to buy pancakes.
It was tough. You had to walk through millions of people, screaming little kids and the smell of manure ( animal poop) to get to the shop + the long walk.
After you bought enough pancakes for 9 people, you and Hoya had to make another journey back to GD DANCE STUDIO.
While walking through the large crowd of people, a bird that was flying in the sky pooped on Hoya. It landed right on his head.
Hoya didn't know that it was bird poo and just thought it was a stick that fell on his head. 'Hoya oppa...whats that white thing on your head?'
Hoya touched his head and looked at the white substance on his fingers. Then he sniffed it.
'ewww, what the hell, did bird poo just land on my head?!'
You started laughing
'does it smell nice?'
Hoya made a disgusted face
'yea, smells like baby shampoo'
You both arrived at GD DANCE STUDIO and Hoya ran excitedly to Dongwoo.
'guess what Dongwoo!'
'what?' Dongwoo started getting excited
'theres free candy on the ground outside~'
'really?!'
Dongwoo turned his head to look outside, then Hoya smudged some bird poo on his face, drawing a smiley face.
'why did you put paint on my face? Are you giving me a free face paint?'
Hoya smirked
'yep, free face paint~ are you happy?'
Dongwoo nodded
'yep, free face paint is the best coz it's free. Just....i smell something bad..'
You giggled
'Dongwoo..you might be just imagining it'
'your right Suzi, maybe i'm just hungry..'
You spread out newspaper on the floor and placed the pancakes in the middle with plates around it.
'everyone~ come eat'


_____________
Poor Dongwoo~
that bird poo incident was a true story xD when i went to camp ...hehe