Chapter 12

Who Do I Choose?
'phew~' the dance studio was done and it looked awesome. The floors were nice and glossy and the walls looked more..fresh. Hoya is so good at making/fixing things! He inserted new windows and was finished in just a few minutes. You and Hoya stood back and admired the work that you both had done.
'thanks Suzi for helping me out. I didn't think I would have finished if it wasn't for you'
You blushed
'it's okay, I didn't do that much anyway, you did most of the work'
Suddenly, a group of guys walked in
'WHOA! This place looks awesome'
Said a tall guy with chinky eyes
'oh Suzi, meet INFINITE'
Hoya pointed to the guy who talked before
'that's Sunggyu and next to him is Woohyun'
Hoya then pointed to the other guys standing in a line
'that's L, Seongyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo'
All of them were smiling brightly except for L. You just didn't understand why he never smiled and why he always sleeps at school. You dragged Hoya to the corner of the room and whispered
'how come L never smiles? And why does he always sleep at school?'
Hoya's smile disappeared
'well, I shouldn't be saying anything to you but he has a lot of family problems and he has to deal with it by himself. We don't know the details that well, but every time he comes to school, his always tired.'
You felt really bad for L because you had always annoyed him when you had problems
'should we do something that would make him happy? Is there anything that he likes eating or his favourite toy?'
Hoya smiled brightly
'oh yea! That's a great idea, I haven't Seen L smiling in a long time! Hmmm....his favorite food should be sushi? And I think his favorite toy is TRANSFORMERS!'
The INFINITE guys were getting impatient with you and Hoya
'Yah! What are you guys talking about?' said Sunggyu
But you just yelled out 'IT'S A SECRET!~ (^_-)'
You told Hoya your plan, you wanted to make INFINTE lunches ( like a bento box) but L's one would be special because it would have an image of transformers made out of food and sushi. Hoya liked your plan and you told him to keep it a secret. You both pinky promised and went back to talk to INFINITE.
You cleared your throat. 'ahem~'
all of INFINITE looked at you.
'can you all please meet me here at lunch tomorrow?'
'what for?' said Woohyun,
'well..I can't tell or it would be ruined!' you say trying not to look into his eyes, for some reason, you had a thought that if you were to look into his eyes, you would just blurt the whole plan. Hoya smirked,
'heh, I know the secret and you guys don't ~'
'EVERYBODY, GET HOYA NOW!' yelled Sunggyu
INFINITE (except L) ran and tackled Hoya down onto the floor then stacked on top of him.
'if you don't want to die, tell us now' said Woohyun
Hoya was suffocating but he still wouldn't tell any of them. You were touched, if it was you under there, you would have told them straight away because you wouldn't want to die. After a few minutes of mini fights, INFINITE finally gave up and they decided they would wait till tomorrow to know what it is. You were excited and you couldn't wait till you started making the lunch boxes.
*but should I make one for X-5 and BLOCK B too? I don't think it would be fair if I just made it for INFINITE...*
You didn't know what to do because there's a lot to make and you didn't know how many people there were in BLOCK B.
*aigoo, I have to wake up early to make a lot of food. I should make extra just incase there's a lot of people in BLOCK B'

-------------
THANKS EVERONE FOR READING!!! (^-^)/