Chapter 13

Who Do I Choose?
It was 4am in the morning, you were already dressed in your school uniform and everything was ready, except the lunch boxes.
*okay, let's make all these lunch boxes! FIGHTING!*
you pumped your fist in the air then got to work.
You made L's one first because his one was the most difficult one, the night before, you had to look on the Internet for a transformers picture and found the perfect one. The thing was, it was going to be hard to make.
It took you an hour to make L's lunchbox and the rest took 3 hours, just in time for school.
You were so proud of your work and altogether you made a total of 19 lunch boxes.
To make sure that the taste was alright, you let you mum try you own lunch and she said it was yummy (^-^) thank god.
At school you gave the first 5 lunches to X-5.
Zin was soo happy and the other guys were pretty excited. Haewon was so cute, he kept hiding behind Zin and Zin had to take his lunch box for him *~sigh~ ,, i guess he hasn't warmed up to me yet..., wait, I haven't even done anything to make him comfortable around me, Aishh pabo -___-*
The next stop was BLOCK B, you didn't know how to find them and had some troubles but you managed to get there
= knock knock =
you opened the classroom door and there were only a few people inside. Luckily homeroom hadn't started yet. Jaehyo was playing around with some guys and when he saw you, his face lit up like a candle
'HEY SUUZIIIIIII!!!~~~'
People started whispering 'is she his girlfriend?'
He walked up to you, so did his friends,
'lemme introduce........ drum rolls...BLOCK B!!'
You didn't know what to do except clap..
'that's, Zico, P.O, U-kwon, B-bomb, Taeil, Kyung and of course Me!'
You looked at them in awe, they looked so cool and gangster.
You handed the bag you were holding to Jaehyo,
'uhmm, I made this, this morning...'
Jaehyo opened one of the lunch boxes and was amazed
'WHOAA!! They look delicious! Gomawo'
The other BLOCK B guys wanted their lunch boxes too
'YAH! gimme! I want mine too!!' yelled out Zico
Zico opened his lunch box and found a picture that he loved the most, it was HELLO KITTY!
'ahahah......' you laugh weakly
'that was suppose to be my lunch...do you want to change it?'
But Zico was strongly determined to keep Hello Kitty
'it's okay, it doesn't matter, I want Hello Kitty, HELLO KITTY IS AWESOME!~, it's mine now coz I it xD'
'umm...okay...you can have...Hello Kitty....'
*Zico is the weirdest person I have ever met so far*

DING DING DING

The bell rang for homeroom
'oh! Gotta run, see you guys later! (^O^)'
You left in a rush and didn't realise that your ribbon came out of your hair, only P.O saw it fall. he quickly picked it up and put it in his pocket, meanwhile, Zico and Jaehyo were talking about you.
'she's so cute and pretty' said Zico
'dude, back off, she's mine. She'll be my girlfriend soon'
'omg, chill, I was just saying that she was cute and pretty. Not like I could win her heart or anything...or could I?'
'well, it's too late now, 3 guys are after her and I'm one of them, so...you can just watch on the sidelines'
'oh really?' said Zico, interested in this new information, the other guys were eavesdropping and were interested too
'who else wants her?'
Jaehyo became gloomy
'Zin and Ki Kwang'
The guys were shocked
'I thought the text message of the challenge thing was fake and just a joke, and she's 'the' Suzi?!' yelled out P.O
The other guys nodded
'YEAH! I just thought it was a joke too!'
The girls in the class who had overheard flipped open their mobiles and started tapping away, spreading, that the challenge was real, and not only that, Jaehyo was added in too!
'don't worry hyung! BLOCK B will help you win!' said U-kwon
The others nodded in agreement
'thanks bro' replied Jaehyo
Then Zico shouted out
'DO YOU WANNA B?!'
The guys then all screamed together
'BLOCK B!!!'
And they high fived each other



----------
Is it starting to get boring...? (´・_・`) sorry if it is, I'll keep trying to update more often! (>_<)