Chilli

Who Do I Choose?
It was a LONG night. The guys kept fighting with each other; Ricky vs Sungjong, Junhyung vs Zico, GD vs Hoya ( dance battle ) and a lot more.
The more mature guys; L, Jaehyo, Zin, Haewon, Ki Kwang and C.A.P were together in the guest room just taking small naps or reading a book.
You quietly opened the door, making sure that you didn't wake up C.A.P or Haewon. L, Jaehyo, Zin and Ki Kwang looked up at you when you walked in.
'hey Suzi~' whispered Jaehyo
He looked at C.A.P, scared. C.A.P was scary but you had never seen him hurt anyone.
*if he didn't go to the gym so much, he might look less scary* you thought
'can we play a game? I'm bored~' said Ki Kwang
You didn't know what to do, if you were bored you would have just jumped into your bed and went to sleep.
'lets see...want to play monopoly?'
'ehhh, common Suzi, something fun and not boring~'
'but i don't know anything fun...'
'what about...a food eating contest?'
You smirked
'do you think you can beat me? I'm the queen when it comes to food.'
'tsk, whatever, we'll see about that~'
Ki Kwang stood up quickly but accidentally stepped on C.A.P's arm. C.A.P just moved around a little mumbling to himself then peacefully went back to sleep
*poor C.A.P, he keeps being stepped on..*
you remembered the time you stepped on his . Then shook away the memory.
Ki Kwang just stood there frozen with his eyes wide open. Then slowly, he walked towards the door and you followed behind.
'but what should we eat?' you asked while looking at him go through your fridge
'ice cream!'
L, Zin and Jaehyo were sitting at the table. They were bored too and thought it might be interesting to see you guys battle it out with food.
On the count of 3, the ice cream battle began.
At first, Ki Kwang was in the lead but you caught up when you took bigger spoonfuls of ice cream.
Ki Kwang stopped for a bit to let his brain unfreeze but you just kept going,
'are you crazy? Is your brain okay?'
You just nodded and kept eating, then Ki Kwang started eating again. It was obvious who won, you.
'Hahahahahahahhaha' laughed Zin
'you lost to a girl~'
Ki Kwang pouted
'i was just going easy on her..'
Jaehyo lightly punched Ki Kwang
'you.lost.to.a.girl~~~'
Ki kwang wanted to punch Jaehyo back but the other guys came into the kitchen, hungry.
'NOONA~' whined Ricky
'i'm hungry, cook me something'
The other guys were also hungry and were agreeing to Ricky's request.
'but guys, it's already 11, shouldn't we be sleeping and getting some rest?'
They whined even more
'but we are hungry!' said Sungyeol
You sighed,
'fine, i'll cook for you guys'
They happily cheered and you went to get some ingredients from the fridge. When you started cooking, they all stared at you in awe.
The food that you were making was bibimbap.
It took a while to make it because there were so many people you were making it for but in the end, it actually turned out good.
'woowww, Noona, it looks yummy~'
You smiled shyly
'gomawo'
You gave everyone a bowl and they dug in.
Sungyeol started crying
'omo, Sungyeol..are you okay? Why are you crying?'
'beause..it's chilli..'
*oops...did i put too much chilli..?*
'mianhe, do you want me to make a new one for you?'
You grabbed his bowl but he pulled it back
'it's okay, i can still eat it'
'but..your crying..'
'nahh, i have to stop being a little kid and start acting like a man.'
Woohyun smirked at Sungyeol
'dude, i can't even taste the chilli'
The other guys nodded
'doesn't even feel like theres chilli in here..'
Sungyeol pouted
'try mine then! It's like theres fire burning off my tongue'
Woohyun took a big spoonful and ate it. No reaction. A few seconds later he ran to the sink coughing like crazy.
'i'm dying...help me..'
You quickly got a cup of cold water and gave it to Woohyun.
'ahh, gomawo Suzi. I feel better now'
You walked towards Sungyeols spicy dish and also took a big spoonful. Chew chew chew. Nothing.
'it's not chilli. What are you guys on about?'
The other guys giggled
'pfft, Woohyun and Sungyeol are such little kids! they can't handle chilli~'
Woohyun glared at Sunggyu
'shut up! Why don't you try it?'
Woohyun pushed the bowl towards Sunggyu and he took a bite. Just like Woohyun, there was no reaction but a few seconds later he was coughing at the sink asking for water.
The guys who didn't try it yet were staring at you, wide eye and stepped away from the table then bowed
'oh hail the chilli queen' said Ricky
Everyone laughed and ate a bit more of the non spicy bibimbap, then brushed their teeth and went to sleep.


______________
Sorry i didn't update yesterday D: i was busy...
and..does anyone have any name suggestions? It has to be female and i don't really mind if you use your real name :3