Help.

Who Do I Choose?
Class went by really quick but you couldn't leave yet because Mr Vo had an announcement to make.
'class, as you know, we will be having a school camp soon.'
Some people in the class were whispering with excitement
*great...a school camp..*
'but we haven't decided who your tent buddies are going to be. We are giving you the opportunity to choose your own tent buddy' Mr Vo continued
'choose wisely'
*but i can't choose a guy as my tent buddy..? Can i?*
you were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice that everyone was gone
* L! Why didn't he....ughh...never mind*
you walked out of the classroom, but then bumped into Kiarah
'Oh hi Suzi' said Kiarah sarcastically
'last time, you were lucky that you got away with it but this time your not.'
She looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one was. Then she pulled you to a quiet and dark place.
'i'm going to ruin your face so bad that people will vomit when seeing you'
Kiarah punched her fist into her palm, making her look strong and big
you didn't know what to do,
*Red Dragon! Where are you? I need you now...*
Kiarah smirked and kept taking steps towards you, you kept taking steps back but soon you couldn't move anymore, the wall was stopping you.
Kiarah took the first strike, it hit your cheek and your mouth started bleeding, she was about to hit you the second time but luckily she was stopped. Red paintballs were being thrown at her from head to toe. She was shrieking like crazy and ran for her life.
A person jumped down from the roof. He had been clinging onto the ladder that was up there. The person walked towards you, his hoodie was down and he had a face mask on, like a ninja.
'are you okay Suzi?'
He touched your mouth and you flinched, you couldn't recognise his voice...
*is he hiding his real voice?*
'don't worry, i won't hurt you, i'm here to protect you..'
'he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed your mouth, then made you hold the handkerchief yourself. The handkerchief had a symbol of it...it was the Red Dragon. Before you could catch him and ask him any questions, he was gone.
*and i was soo close....*
you looked down and saw something shiny on the ground, then bent down to pick it up
*does this necklace (dog tag) belong to the Red Dragon?*
It had words at the back of it and it said;
a promise is a promise, i have to protect her.


--- Red Dragon POV ---


*ahh crap, where is the necklace?! i can't believe i lost it...mianhe uncle, next time, i won't let anyone touch Suzi. Today was my fault, i didn't get to her in time...mianhe*
you looked up at the sky then went inside to put your clothes and mask away into your locker.
L came up to you with INFINITE and asked you
'have you seen Suzi..? I need to ask her something..'
You shook your head
'nope'
'oh, okay then, thanks anyway'
L and INFINITE walked away.
*aigoo, Suzi* you thought
*you have a lot of oppa's looking out for you, will i be able to keep protecting you or will one of them take my place?*


_____________
Lost a subscriber TT-TT
would someone tell me if the story starts to get boring...coz i will fix it.