The night of happiness that turns into hell

Who Do I Choose?
For your birthday, you didn't really celebrate it but everyone did give you presents. It was a saturday and you were just sitting around watching tv when there was a knock on the door. All the guys were standing there with lots and lots of presents in their hands.
Ji yong was nowhere to be seen.
You moved away from the door to let the guys come in. They put the presents on the table and joined you to watch tv.
'Noona~ how come your not having a party?'
'umm...i don't know..'
There was another knock on the door and it was Ji yong.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZI~!'
He gave you a big hug then turned around
'look what i've got for your birthday!~'
Your eyes nearly pooped out of their sockets. It was JULIET! omg. They were walking towards you with bright smiles on their faces.
'hey Suzi, i've heard that your a fan of us?' said Hyejin
Kiera was jumping around with joy
'happy birthday Suzi~ we got you presents~'
Kiera handed you an album and signatures. It was awesome. You were the first and only one to have it since they haven't been released yet.
'umh, gomawo..'
You said shyly
Ricky came out happily and stood next to you.
'noona~ i'm hungry...'
Kiera was speechless when she saw Ricky. It was like...a love arrow had shot her. You motioned for Ji yong and Juliet to come into the house.
When the guys saw what Ji yong got you, they wanted to hide their presents and destroy it.
*my present is stupid compared to his..* they all thought
But they couldn't do anything about it. You were in the kitchen cooking for Ricky and it would be almost impossible for them to steal back their gifts without you looking.
Once you were done cooking, you left Ricky sitting on the table eating. Kiera was also eating because 'apparently' she suddenly became hungry.
You went back into the living room and saw that most of the guys were surrounding Juliet. Only L, Jaehyo, Zin, L.joe and Ki Kwang were sitting on the sofa, not interested.
Zin saw you walk in and patted the seat next to him. You went and sat down next to him, looking at Juliet. They were really pretty and they had the best personalities.
'lets open the presents now!' said Chaerin,
Minhee grabbed your arm and dragged you to the kitchen. Everyone was around the table and the guys were starting to get nervous
* what if she doesn't like my gift..?*
You opened it one by one and they were amazing
What they got you;

Sunggyu- a baby blue coloured polaroid camera
Woohyun- stationary
Sungjong- nail polish
Hoya- a cd with all his dancing recorded in it dedicated to you
Sungyeol- awesome hoodies & jackets
Dongwoo- a bracelet with your name engraved in it

When you opened L's present..you were shocked. It was the necklace and ring that he had bought when you guys went shopping together. You smiled at him and kept opening the presents.

Teen top got you a gift altogether, they got you a hamster! It was the cutest thing ever and you names it Tee-Tee
'why is it named Tee-Tee?' asked C.A.P
'because Teen starts with T and Top starts with T...so Tee-Tee'
Chunji laughed
'what a cool name~'

Block B and Beast also got you presents by putting their money together. Block B bought you a set of Block B clothes with their emblems on it. It was EPIC! Beast gave you a ring which had also been engraved but it was different from Dongwoo's one. Your name wasn't engraved on it..but instead, there were words on it. Boys of East Standing Tall for Suzi. It might have not been true that they would stand tall for you but it was sweet.

The last ones were X-5. You were really curious what they got you because the box was so big. You unwrapped it slowly and when you finally got it fully open, you saw millions and millions of food!
It was incredible! All of your favourite types of food was there. Zin must have known and remembered everything, even though you have been away from him for 3 years.
You hugged everyone.
L, Zin, Ki Kwang and Jaehyo turned red in the face.
When you got to L.Joe, you hesitated for a while because it was awkward but you hugged him in the end.
Everything was great until..Kiarah barged through the door and slapped you in the face.
'what the...how did you know where i lived and why did you slap me?!'


_______________
Fjdgxfnjdnkhnkzdgkffj!! i hate kiarah... -___-
and to annagd, the author of Love recipe; your evil for putting 'bong, beng and bing in chapter 42 as the names. EVIL x3