Ji yong

Who Do I Choose?
You spent the rest of the day with INFINITE, even though you wanted to hang out with the other groups, you couldn't because Woohyun would just follow you and that would make things awkward.
'Woohyun~ i need to go to the toilet, you don't need to follow me..'
You started walking into the direction of the toilets. You turned you head and there he was, like a ghost. It sent shivers down your spine.
'i told you that you didn't need to follow me!~'
Woohyun smiled
'what kind of bodyguard would i be then?'
'okay then, but wait outside!'
You went into the toilets and did your business, when you were done and washed your hands, Woohyun was still outside.
Girls were giving him weird looks as they were going inside the toilets but some were happy and excited that they got to see him up close.
You walked out and Woohyun followed you
*i should have asked him to do something else -sigh-*
Ki Kwang was walking by and saw that you were with Woohyun
'HEYYY SUZIIII!~'
Ki Kwang was running towards you but Woohyun suddenly stuck his hand out so Ki Kwang wouldn't get closer to you than he already is.
'what are you doing?' said Ki Kwang, annoyed
'i'm her bodyguard and i have to protect her. Don't come closer or else.'
Ki Kwang took a step closer to you, then looked at Woohyun straight into his eyes
'what you gonna do about it?'
Woohyun lifted his fist, ready to punch Ki Kwang but you stopped him
'oppa, dont!'
Woohyun obeyed your orders.
Ki Kwang smirked
'you can't do anything to me~'
He walked away laughing.

It was a tiring day and when you got home your mother was waiting at the table looking really really happy.
'umma, what happened?'
'oh Suzi, pack your luggage and everything that you need, were going on a holiday!~'
'to where...? And why all of a sudden?'
'we are going to JAPAN for 3 weeks and i have been promoted to become the new boss at the Angelic Cafe!'
Your mother was so happy and you felt happy too but you didn't want to go on holiday again
'but...umma...i already went to Japan, i just came back months ago.'
'but sweety, i didn't go, please accompany me...i'll be lost without you~'
You gave in,
'arraso, when are we leaving?'
'TONIGHT!~' your mother yelled excitedly.
* -sigh- i need to text the guys to tell them..*
After you texted everyone and packed you luggage, you and your mother left for Japan. When you arrived you went to find a hotel but on the way there, you bumped into a guy. 'oh i'm sorry..are you okay' said the guy
He had a cap on with shades, the guy took off his sunglasses
'yea, i'm okay'
You were walking away when he called out to you
'excuse me~ you dropped your wallet'
*ughh, why am i so clumsy today? TT-TT*
'thanks...'
'can i please know your name....?' said the guy
'it's ummm..Suzi, what's your name?'
The guy was silent for a bit, it looked like he didn't want to say anything but he spoke up
'my name is Kwon Ji Yong,~'
You smiled at him
'thanks Ji Yong for giving me back my wallet, hope we bump into each other again.'
You walked away and finally found a hotel. It wasn't too expensive and it wasn't too cheap. It was really pretty inside and your mother seemed satisfied.
You went down into the lobby to buy soda, then you saw Ji Yong,
*were at the same hotel..? Weird.*
He was surrounded by screaming girls, bulky men were pushing the girls away from him so he could walk through.
When he saw you, he ran up to you
'hey Suzi, isn't it weird that we meet each other again?'
You laughed
'yea....you seem to be really popular, are you a kingka?'
* _| ̄|○ is she the only girl who doesn't know me?! I'm GD!*
Ji yong tried to smile..
'yea, i'm a kingka'
'ohh~ i know lots of kingkas back in Korea, they're like my brothers.Anyway, i have to go back to my room, my mum might be worried'
Ji yong nodded and you left
'aishh, Ji yong! Your not popular enough! You need to promote more!*
He felt sad that you didn't know him
*but isn't it better to have a chat to someone who doesn't know me and treats me normally to a scary fangirl that wouldn't understand my problems and keep spazzing about me?*
Ji yong walked slowly back to his room
*i wonder what my life would be like if i wasn't an idol...*


_______________
Hey guys~ in this fanfic, GD is only 18yrs old!~