Sushi~

Who Do I Choose?
You woke up the next morning feeling happy because you got the best sleep ever! Your pillow and bed was sooo soft and comfy. Since it was warm in the bed you were lazy to get out and decided to stay in there for a bit longer. You actually stayed there for and hour and then became hungry so you got out.
'umma! Wake up! Make me food!' you whined as you shook her
'dfkfdbndfkbjdfn, i'm sleeping! Go somewhere else! Just take money from my wallet and go buy some food' your mother mumbled
You tiptoed out of your mothers room and took some cash, then went down into the lobby and into the food courts and bought some sushi. You saw Ji yong there and he was on his phone playing some game.
You didn't want to disturb him so you walked back into the direction of your room but Ji yong had sensed something and looked up. When he saw you, he smiled
'Suzi~ good morning~'
You stopped right in your tracks and turned around
'um, hi Ji yong'
Around you, there were some girls glaring at you,
*what the heck...what did i do wrong?*
You glared back at them, Ji yong motioned for you to sit next to him but you sat opposite him instead. You weren't that close to him and wanted to play it safe.
'Ji yong, do you know why those girls are glaring at me'
Ji yong rubbed the back of his neck
'um, err..that...I...I don't know..maybe because your sitting with such a cool and handsome guy?'
You laughed then took a bite of your sushi. Ji yong opened his mouth wanting to have some too but you just slide over the box of sushi to him. Ji yong still sat there with his mouth wide open, waiting for you to feed him.
'fine!' you said as you stuffed a chunk of sushi inside his mouth
He smiled sweetly and gobbled it up in a few seconds.
Next to you, you heard girls gasping and screaming, some of them were holding plastic knives (from the food that they were using to eat) in their hand and they wanted to stab you so badly but Ji yong was there and they would get in trouble.
Ji yong then took a sushi and wanted to feed you, at first you kept your lips tightly closed but he kept trying to push it in, rice was going everywhere around your mouth so you let him feed you.
You saw something flash and realised that the girls were taking photos of you both. Ji yong looked angry and took out earphones from his pocket then put them into your ears. He told you not to take them off until he told you to, and turned the music on real loud to this song called 'heartbreaker'. You saw him walk across the room to where the girls were then put out his hand..
The girls slowly gave them their camera and they looked really scared.
Ji yong had told them that you, Suzi, is his younger sister and he didn't want the world knowing about you because it would cause you problems.
The girls were happy because they thought you were his girlfriend, they promised to keep everything a secret and skipped away happily.
Ji yong walked towards you, satisfied with his lie, then took our his earphones from your ears.
'what were you guys talking about?' you asked with curiosity
'nothing~'
You wanted to strangle him so he could tell you because you hated it when people didn't tell you stuff, but your mobile rang
'yeboseyo?'
'Suzi! Where are you? Why are you taking so long to get breakfast?'
'oh, i was just...looking around...'
'alright, can you bring some food on the way here?'
'ne,okay'
You hung up, but before so closed your phone, you saw that you had more than 50 text messages.
TEEN TOP, B2ST, X-5,BLOCK B and INFINITE had at least wished you well on your sudden trip but the other text messages from from Zin, L, Jaehyo, L.Joe, Ki Kwang, Hoya and Ricky because they worried about you.
*awww, those guys are soo sweet..too bad i don't have enough credit to send everyone a message...*
you told Ji yong that you had to go back because your mother was waiting for her food.
'Suzi! Wait!~'
Ji yong ran up to you
'can i please have your number?'
You didn't know what to do, your mother taught you about 'stranger danger' but you and Ji yong were kind of friends right? You agreed and you both exchanged numbers then went your separate ways.


_______________
Sushi...yum!