Dream

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Jooyeon noona.”

Jooyeon looked around. *Joowon?*

“Joowon-ah?” She called out.

“Jooyeon noona!”

A figure in the distance appeared.

Jooyeon squinted her eyes as the figure came closer and closer.

“Jooyeon noona!”

Jooyeon’s eyes widened when she saw who it was running towards her, “Joowon-ah!”

Joowon beamed and continued to run towards his sister.

Tears gathered in Jooyeon’s eyes as she opened her arms waiting for her little brother to jump into them.

“Joowon-ah.” Jooyeon breathed when Joowon wrapped his arms around her neck.

“Noona.” Joowon tightened his arms around her neck.

A tear rolled down Jooyeon’s eyes, “I’m happy to see you, Joowon-ah.”

A giggle escaped Joowon’s lips as he pulled back and beamed at his sister. He saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. Joowon cupped her face and wiped away her falling tears with his thumbs, “Don’t cry noona. Why are you crying?”

Jooyeon sniffed as a small tearful laugh escaped her lips, “I’m sorry. It’s just…I’m happy to see you that’s all.”

Joowon softened and pulled his sister back into a hug, “I’m happy to see you too.”

Tears continued to roll down Jooyeon’s cheeks, “I missed you so much, Joowon-ah.”

“I missed you too, noona. I’m sorry that I caused you so much pain.” Joowon said softly.

Jooyeon pulled back and shook her head, “No, don’t apologize. You don’t have to apologize. It was my fault for not watching you closely.”

A faint smile appeared on Joowon’s face, “Noona, you have always watched over me. I’m happy to have a noona like you because I know that you love me a little too much.”

Hearing the last part, Jooyeon let out a small giggle. “I can’t help it. You were my little brother so I just had to love you.”

Joowon laughed, a genuine laugh, “You’re so silly, noona.”

Jooyeon felt her heart swell up seeing her brother laugh like that.

Joowon stopped laughing and blinked at his sister, “Why are you staring at me?”

Jooyeon shook her head, “No reason. I just really miss you.”

Joowon smiled, closed his eyes, and placed a hand on Jooyeon’s stomach.

Jooyeon looked down at him, “What are you doing, Joowon-ah?”

“I’m giving this child my blessing. Even though I’m not there, I’ll always be watching over you, noona. I’ll always be with you no matter what.” Joowon opened his eyes and looked up at his sister.

Jooyeon softened, “Joowon-ah.”

“I know that you’re scared, but don’t be. Just take care of yourself, the baby, and Sunggyu hyung, okay?” Joowon smiled.

Jooyeon nodded, “I will.”

“I’m glad to hear that noona. I’m really happy for you and Sunggyu hyung. Take care.” Joowon stepped back.

“Wait, where are you going, Joowon-ah?” Jooyeon reached out her hand as Joowon continued to disappear.

“I believe in you, noona. You’ll be a fine mother and Sunggyu hyung will be a good father. Be happy noona.” Joowon smiled.

Tears started to roll down Jooyeon’s cheeks as she shook her head, “No, don’t leave. Joowon-ah, don’t leave, please. Please don’t leave.”

“Goodbye noona. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter