Just Wonderful

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You guys are leaving already?” Sungjong pouted. Jooyeon nodded, “We are. It’s getting dark outside.” “But can’t you guys just a little bit longer?”

Jooyeon smiled softly and pulled her cousin into a hug, “We’ll visit again, I promise.” Sungjong sighed in defeat knowing that his cousin wasn’t going to stay. “Okay, but you better come back with Sunggyu. If not, I’ll hunt you down, Jooyeon. I know where you live.” He pulled back and warned.

Jooyeon nodded, “I will, trust me. Don’t I always keep my words?” “Yes, but I just don’t want you to forget them, so you better not forget them. I’d be very disappointed in you.” Sungjong narrowed his eyes at her. “I’ll come so you don’t have to worry about it. We really need to go now. Bye you guys.”

She waved at her cousins, who sadly but happily waved back at her.

“See you guys.” Sunggyu smiled.

The three boys nodded.

“Take care of Jooyeon. She seems to have gotten skinner than before.” Sungyeol commented. Sunggyu glanced at his wife, who looked away knowing what her cousin had said was true.

The older male looked up at the younger males and nodded, “Don’t worry about Jooyeon-ah. I’ll definitely take good care of her. Thanks for the drinks and cheesecake again.”

Hoya chuckled, “No problem. Next time it won’t be on the house so be prepared to pay.” Sunggyu smiled and nodded, “Good luck with the café. If you guys ever run into any problems, feel free to ask.”

Sungyeol nodded, “Of course. See you guys.”

Jooyeon and Sunggyu smiled and left the café. When they stepped out of the café, Sunggyu’s phone ringed.

Jooyeon turned to her husband, who pulled out his phone. He looked at the caller ID and his jaw clenched.

Seeing his expression, Jooyeon immediately knew who was calling.

Sunggyu pressed the green button and brought the phone up to his ear.

“Yes mother?” Sunggyu answered.

Jooyeon bite the inside of her cheek not wanting to know what her mother-in-law had to say but she also didn’t want to leave Sunggyu’s side, so she stayed put.

“Now?” Sunggyu asked glancing at his wife, who stiffened. “But we-”

He let out a sigh in defeat, “Yes mother. We’ll be there soon.” He hung up.

Jooyeon took a step forward not wanting to hear what he had to say.

Sunggyu grabbed her hand, stopping her from going any further. He opened his mouth to say something, but Jooyeon beat him to it.

“I don’t want to hear it. Whatever omonim said, I don’t want to hear it.” She said without turning back.

One end of Sunggyu’s lip curved upwards as he laughed through his nose, “Well that’s too bad because I’m going to tell you anyway. She wanted us to go over. Your parents are there too.”

Jooyeon spun around and glared at him, “Did you not hear what I just said? I didn’t want to hear it. Why do you always do this?” “Because no matter what, you’re going to have to. There’s no point of fighting against it, Jooyeon.” Sunggyu reasoned.

Jooyeon shook her head as she tried to pull her hand away from Sunggyu’s grip, but her husband tightened his grip. He even laced their fingers together and irked Jooyeon even more.

“We need to go there. If not, you know very well that the two of us are going to get hell. They’re not going to leave us alone unless we go. And I’m not going to let them bother me, so let’s go.” Sunggyu pulled Jooyeon towards their car in the parking lot.

He unlocked the car and opened Jooyeon’s door for her. They stood there until Jooyeon was finally willingly to get into the car. He closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side.

Sunggyu opened the door and climbed into the car. He put the key in the ignition before glancing over at his wife, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter