Almost Going Crazy

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Finally, he’s gone.” Woohyun let out a breath.

Jooyeon laughed as she shook her head, “You and Sunggyu are always going off at it.”

Woohyun chuckled, “He’s the one that always starts it. I just follow after him.” “But still, the two of you are like little children when you two are at it. Sometimes I wonder how the two of you became friends.” Jooyeon blinked at him. “It’s because we just are. There’s really no reason to why we’re friends.”

Jooyeon shook her head, “You and Sunggyu are definitely impossible.”

“Well, he acts like this with Dongwoo and Myungsoo too so you can’t say that Sunggyu acts like that with only me.” Woohyun defended.

Jooyeon let out a laugh as she nodded in agreement, “That’s right. Sunggyu does do that to the three of you. I guess he must really love you guys to show his playful side.”

“Oh yeah, wait until I tell that to Dongwoo and Myungsoo.  They’ll be thrilled to hear that.” Woohyun stated sarcastically.

“I’m serious. You know that too. Sunggyu doesn’t show people his playful side unless you’re close to him.” Jooyeon defended.

Woohyun chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Jooyeon, “Of course. Now why don’t we stop talking about your husband and eat? I can smell food from here.”

Jooyeon shook her head with a smile on her face, “We were having breakfast when you came.”

“Great! I’m starving!” Woohyun guided Jooyeon to the kitchen.

-----

“That sly fox. He comes and keeps my wife company but he doesn’t do his work.” Sunggyu grumbled as he opened the glass double doors to his office.

His secretary, Minah, looked up to see him with a frown on his face. She frowned also seeing him frown.

“Good morning Mr. Kim.” She greeted with a bow.

The said latter snapped out his grumpy mode and blinked at his secretary. He gave her a faint smile, “Morning Minah.”

She straightened up and gave him a smile, “You’re late today, Mr. Kim.”

Sunggyu let out an awkward laugh, “I’m sorry. I bet you had a lot of work to do yesterday, didn’t you?”

Minah shook her head, “No there wasn’t much work that I had to do. However, you do have a meeting today at one with the board directors.”

Sunggyu nodded, “Thanks Minah.”

His secretary nodded as he headed towards his office. She watched his figure retreat into his office. Her heart ached knowing that he was late because he was with his wife at home. It ached more knowing that he didn’t come to work the previous day because he was at home taking care of his wife.

She shook her head, “Hwang Minah, you shouldn’t be thinking like that about your boss. He’s married and his happy so just…let him go.”

------

Sunggyu plopped onto his chair as he leaned back heaving a sigh. He closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind but all that was on his mind was his lovely wife, who was at home waiting for him.

Oh wait, there was another person at their penthouse also. Nam Woohyun.

A scowl appeared on his face as he opened his eyes with his brows pinched together. “That’s right, Nam Woohyun is with Jooyeon.”

He had completely forgot about Woohyun being with his wife at the moment.

“Why oh why is he with her and I’m not? I’m her husband and he’s just a friend. Shouldn’t the husband be with his wife and not a friend? So why am I here and he’s there?” Sunggyu frowned as he stood up and started to pace around his office.

“They just kicked me out like it was their house and not mine’s. Tsk. It’s my house not his. Damn that sly fox.” He hissed.

------

“I could bet that he’s cursing at me right now.” Woohyun rubbed his ear.

Jooyeon looked over at him, “Why would you say that?”

“Because my ears are hot.” He replied.

Jooyeon raised a brow, “What? Because your ears are hot, you’re saying Sunggyu is cursing at you.”

Woohyun nodded, “Haven’t you heard that before?” “No, I haven’t heard that before.” She replied. “Then that means you spend too much time indoors, Jooyeon. You need to get out there and explore Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter