Don't Hide

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Jooyeon-ah, this tastes wonderful.” Woohyun beamed.

Jooyeon smiled, “I’m glad you like them.” “Can I live here while I’m here visiting? I want to eat like this every day. I really don’t like hotel food.” Woohyun made a face.

“No, you cannot live here. I don’t want to see your face.” Sunggyu snarled. Woohyun turned to look at him with a bored expression, “I wasn’t asking you, Sunggyu. I was asking Jooyeon.” He turned back to Jooyeon and smiled, “So what do you say, Jooyeon-ah? Can I stay here?”

Jooyeon turned to look at her husband, who was glaring at the younger male. She turned back to Woohyun and gave him a soft smile, “Sorry Woohyun, but Sunggyu won’t like it.”

Woohyun heaved a dejected sigh while Sunggyu smiled in triumph.

“Ay, that’s not fair Jooyeon-ah. You can’t pick sides.” Woohyun reasoned.

Jooyeon giggled, “Sorry, but it would be wrong of me to go against my husband, wouldn’t it?”

“No.”

“Yes.”

Woohyun and Sunggyu turned to glare at each other.

Jooyeon looked between both males before shaking her head, “There’s no need for the two of you to argue or fight over dinner. I thought we were going to have a peaceful, friendly dinner.”

Sunggyu sighed and looked at his plate, “There can never be a peaceful, friendly dinner with Woohyun around. He always provokes people like just now.”

“Ay, don’t say that. I don’t provoke people. People just happen to say something and I just answer them back.” Woohyun defended.

Sunggyu looked at him with a dull expression, “I don’t believe any of it.” Woohyun shrugged, “It doesn’t matter what you believe, Sunggyu. All that I care about is Junghwa and Jooyeon.” “You don’t need to care about my wife. I already do that.”

Upon hearing that, Jooyeon stopped eating to only go back to eating. *He’s jealous that Woohyun cares about me. That’s so like you, Kim Sunggyu.*

Woohyun laughed, “I’m her best friend, so of course I would care about her. Just because she’s married doesn’t mean I can’t.” “Yes it does. Now back down you sly fox.” Sunggyu flicked his wrist.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, “You’re so overprotective, Sunggyu. Chill, seriously.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, “How can I when there’s a sly fox like you roaming around?” “Well then, you better watch out because I can snatch Jooyeon from right under your nose.” Woohyun laughed.

Before Sunggyu could say anything, Jooyeon spoke up.

“How is Junghwa doing, Woohyun?” She asked. Woohyun threw a smirk towards Sunggyu before turning to Jooyeon and giving her a sweet smile, “She’s doing fine. We’re preparing for our wedding that will happen in a month.”

“Already? Are you sure you’re not going to back last minute?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun smiled softly thinking about his fiancée, “Of course not. I love her, Sunggyu. I want to show her a world that she has never seen before.”

“I’m sure you’re able to do that, Woohyun. Junghwa would definitely be thrilled.” Jooyeon smiled. Woohyun chuckled, “Thanks Jooyeon. You’re words are very encouraging unlike Sunggyu, who like to shot people down.”

Sunggyu scowled, “I don’t like to shot people down. Remember, you’re the only person Woohyun.”

Woohyun narrowed his eyes, “That’s because you’re plain old evil, Sunggyu. I seriously don’t see why Jooyeon even loves you.” He turned to Jooyeon, who frozen mid-way in eating her dinner. “Jooyeon-ah, what do you see in this guy anyway? Anyone can see how thick-headed he is.”

The atmosphere had thickened.

Sunggyu and Jooyeon looking down at their dinner not being able to say anything.

Woohyun stared at the married couple with a bored expression before he sighed and set down his utensils on the table. He leaned back in his seat, crossing his legs and arms.

“The both of you are horrible, just horrible. I don’t why you two do this to yourselves. Have you two never been honest with each other?” He asked.

Sunggyu and Jooyeon didn’t move. They just sat there like they didn’t hear anything that Woohyun had just said.

Woohyun frowned as he leaned closer to the couple, “I need the two of you to talk. If you guys don’t talk then I’m going to feel like I’m talking to a wall.”

Still, there was no response from the couple.

Woohyun sighed as he leaned back in his seat. “You two . You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter